Chapter 34

Warp's POV

Well, this is awkward. Mystique, a girl i had just become friends with, had fallen asleep. The awkward part was she fell asleep on my shoulder. Chime sensed my thoughts. "Oooh, Timeress!" She used my real name to provoke me more. "Shut up." i pushed her jokingly. Mystique, or "Missie"s pokemon were in her bag, including a snoring Aquoa and a silent Gallant. Tok was on my other shoulder and straightened his posture. "Chime, i believe it is nessecary that we do not tease Warp due to his deeds to us as youngsters." Chime rolled her eyes. "Soften up Tok." She was a sweet Glaceon but her sense of humor was not everyone's favorite. Tok was strong and seemed even military like but was really playful and fun when you got on his good side. The ride ended, so i tried to wake Mystique up. She shook herself half-awake and made it outside the entrance to the Ferris Wheel before literally 'falling' asleep again. I caught her before she fell onto the concrete, but it was quite the unwanted situation. I had caught her dancer-style, or the cliché way for a movie romance, with my right arm around her waist, left hand clutching her right hand, faces close. I blushed the deepest red possible. I was glad Mystique was half asleep so she didn't register what was going on. I pulled her up again and had her lean against me as we walked to the Pokemon Center. "A bit too late to battle." i remarked to myself, Chime and Tok asleep inside my bag. I booked two rooms and led Mystique up to the one with the bigger space, in case Teddy came out because of nightmares or something. Now, Timeress. Stop with the humor. Enough already. I mentally scolded myself. I placed Mystique in the bed and placed her bag, visor, and hair tyes at the foot of the bed. "Whoa Missie, you look diffrent without your hair up." i couldn't help but remark. She did. It probatly went down to her knees if she was standing up, i bet it was that long. I pulled the covers to her chest and left the room to my own, where i plopped down and released Litshii, my Tepig. She lied flat onto my stomach and started to snooze, so i was left to stare at the ceiling. Should i call Dad? Nah, he was probatly busy. Didn't he say to call every other seven days? Or was it six? I could never remember things. Ah well. Before i could think anymore, i fell asleep.