Chapta Twenni Wan

*side note* i waited so long for this chapter so i could joke. no life swag. Please dont hate me.

Blaze's POV

Storm and i were forced into a cell and stripped of our bags. They also removed our necklaces with gigantic pliers. Storm was pissed as ever, and was raging and growling and hissing while i felt like i was slowly going insane. I looked up. Storm had ceased her stomping and was sitting in a corner, talking to herself. After a while, a guard pased by. Storm jumped up and thrust her hand out at him. A stream of blue electricity struck him and sent him sprawling. I jumped up and worked on melting the lock. After i got it through, Storm kicked it open and we rushed to the desk, prepared to fight, and saw Alder there at the desk, talking to the main guard. Entei was standing next to Alder. "Ah." The main guard exclaimed. "I see that the guard got you two out. Your free to go. Storm, i believe your name is, you can keep your champion ranking." Storm and i glanced at each other. I blurted, "Sir, there was a bunch of Litwicks and... and... and Joltick! That got loose somehow and destroyed our lock and shocked the guard. We ran to come get you-" the guard's eyebrows raised. I gulped. He walked back and took a look. "Well i'll be darned. Look at that!" He proclaimed. We all, including Alder, took a peek inside the halls. Storm and i saw the destruction we had caused. It was more intense than we thought. The guard Storm shocked had been thrown into the wall and busted a hole in it, and the burnt metal i scorched had turned a twinge of purple. "Must of gotten out through there." Alder suggested. "Believe so." was the lead guard's reply. "Now, sorry about the inconvienience. Ya'll 'ave been proven not guilty, and there's plenty of ways people can 'understand' pokemon's way of communicating. Now, go on. Shoo. Go home and take ya'lls pokemon." He gave us our bags and gave us a freindly shove out the door. We thanked Alder and set off with Entei. When we reached a bench, we released all our pokemon. Sunshine let out a burble of excitement and i embraced her, but Midnight mistook the releasing as a threat and reared back his teeth and snarled fiercely, but relized it was us and came in for a hug. It was all in all a happy reunition. Then Entei spoke. "I know it was you two who escaped with your powers, not some Litwick junk." Storm's gaze hardend and i fixed my eyes on the floor. "About time you get to know each other." Entei went on. I looked up, puzzled. Storm was too. "Alright, ladies first. Idealia, this is Truthton Arkelis Van Smoke, son of Reshiraim." I looked at Storm. Her eyes were full of wonder. "Truthton, this is Idealia Arcelius Thunder, daughter of Zekrom." Now it was my turn to be surprised. All this time, i was friends with my father's nemisis' daughter? How unusual! All our pokemon gasped. I was speechless. I'm guessing Storm was too. Not a sound uttered from her mouth. After a while, Entei broke the silence. "Alright you two, go book two rooms at the center. Oh, and here are your necklaces." We bent down to recieve them, placed by Entei's careful jaws. "I'll be off. I shall visit you both on your birthdays. One week from now on the first, correct?" "Yes." Was his reply, from both Storm and i in unison. We looked at one another. We shared a birthday? Things kept getting wierder. We returned all but our Eeveelutions, and on our way to the center you could hear the loudspeaker, "If anyone is to come across a stray Litwick or Joltick by the police station, turn it in at once, i repeat..." and on our way in the dark, Storm and i fist bumped.