Chapta Twentyyyy

Blaze's POV

Storm and i flew over to Nimbasa on Darkrai and Cresselia, and when we got to the little building, Storm burst through the door, anger set in her face. Amelia strut up, smug look on her face, and started to smartmouth. "Oh, so you managed to defeat everyone. Took longer than i did." Storm sneered. "Move, kid. The champion wants a try at the battle box." The brat snickered. "You don't look like Alder to me." "Cause Alder's not the champion." Storm retorted. In a flash, she whipped out her badge case and showed Amelia. Her face turned so white it looked like a Litwick was draining her life. Storm pushed past her and i followed, though i did sit down to watch. The scientist let her through after strong wording that only three pokemon were to be used, and she began. I paid no attention to the first few battles, though i know Storm won, and read a fashion magazine with Sunshine. We were looking at contest ideas for the future. When i heard Storm's sharp and short laugh, i looked up to see her up against none other than Amelia. Amelia must of started her battle with something funny, cause Storm was smiling. Amelia sent out a Samurott, like Koari, but this one was female. Storm sent out Caos, and the battle began. Caos, having the higher speed stat, whirled forward to strike but faked and slithered back. The Samurott growled and used Cut, but Caos was too smart and fast. He used cut as well, and the two started dueling, blade versus tail. Caos soon faked out and slid to the right, throwing the Samurott off course. She flailed after him, but he used Grass Pledge and it was history. Pissed, Amelia threw out her next, a Toxicroak. He shuddered due to Anticipation, and it was on again. Caos slashed forward with Cut, but the Toxicroak used Poison Jab when he got close. Toxicroak fainted, and Caos collapsed into the dust. After it cleared, he was perfectly fine, except he had a little purple mark above his nose. Poisoned. No items were allowed either. Amelia smirked deveiously, however, and threw out her final pokemon. An Entei took form. I gasped. No. No! No no no! Entei should be free! I looked over and noticed Storm's mouth in a tight line. I watched as Entei was put under control, terrorized. It was different with non-legendaries. They liked trainers. But legendaries kept the world in order! Darkai and Cresselia were sent with Storm and i for guardians, they were asked to. By who, i have no idea for Storm, but my father, a legendary asked another legendary a favor. Storm commanded Caos to attack with cut, but whispered somthing i could not hear but saw. Caos lunged forward, acted to miss, which could never happen with Storm's pokemon, and went crashing into Amelia's belt, sending her pokeballs sprawling. Caos faked a roll from the impact and fell on top of one and broke it. Then, Entei had a reddish glow flow from the ball into him. Entei's eyes swept over Storm. "I thank you for freeing me." he announced. Storm straightned her back and bowed. I bowed too. "Who do i owe for this magnificent task?" He asked regally. "Idealia. Idealia Arcelieus Thunder." The Entei's eyes widened. "Daughter of-" Storm broke out in a flurry of words in what i recognized as the Ancient Language. I had dropped out of learning that when my father started using me to run humanly errands. Entei nodded and bowed. "My sincere apologies. May i ever-" "LOOK OUT ENTEI!!" I screamed. Amelia was aiming a Masterball at the legendary. I jumped over the fence and tapped into my human side. Please don't catch me please don't catch me please oh please oh please Arceus! I begged. Luckily, the Masterball harmlessly bounced off of me. I picked it up and shoved it in my bag before Amelia could do anything. Pissed, she started towards me, screeching, "YOU LITTLE PATRAT!! THAT'S MY POKEMON!!" "NO IT'S NOT!" I roared. She took a step back. Even Storm was shocked by my outburst. "Entei is a legendary pokemon, no meant for the handlement of humans!" Amelia, pissed, stomped out of the room. I turned to Entei and bowed. "And you, you are?" "Truthton Arkelis Van Smoke." His eyebrows shot up, and he sat in the middle of us two. "To think, to think..." he murmured. "In between them both..." he said just above a whisper. I looked up at Storm, confused. She was confused too. Suddenly, Amelia burst through the front door, followed by the police. "There! They stole my Entei and speak Poketounge!" She yelled. I jumped up and shoved Entei away as the uniformed men streamed in. "Run Entei! Run!" I screamed, before i was picked up and hauled into the back of a police truck, Storm left behind me, fighting all she could. Sunny peeked out at me from my bag. "Hide." I whispered pleadingly. "Hide." and she did. Right inside her pokeball, just as Storm was hauled in beside me.