Chapter 49

Spacia's POV

No one could stay mad at Warp. We all laughed and continued our breakfast. After, we all headed to our rooms. Apparently we were to leave by sunset. It was held in Kalos, a newer region, so we had a ways to travel. We were to fetch our teams, which i was excited about. I changed and packed quickly, then ran with Star and Charly to get my other pokemon. When i entered, i was tackled by a happy Gren and Daro embraced me. Kyle grinned and nudged me, content. Warp walked in to be rushed by Litshii, Buzz, and an Unfezant, who hugged him until his face turned purple. Mystie walked in and slowly inched around Litshii, who backed off respectively. A Tyranitar bounded up and swept her in a huge hug, and an Absol barked happily while greeting her with 'kisses'. A shiny Serperior worked around behind her and jumped onto her back, making her scream. The Tyranitar set her down and she turned to the Serperior. "Scales!" She scolded him lightly before embracing him. A Meinshao came up to Mystie. "Mystique, what's going on?" "Oh, we're all headed to Kalos for a 'family reunion' of the Legendaries. Dad will come get you afer he's done packing." "Missie, why isn't she scaring you? I thought you were afraid of fighting types." Warp asked. Mystie looked up at him. "Who, Tyjore? She's like my nursemaid. I could never be scared of her." As to prove this, she gave a hug to the Meinshao. A Zoroark lept down from the ceiling and wrapped and arm around Mystie. "Shadow!" She grasped the dark pokemon in a tight embrace. He chuckled and hugged her back. Aquoa and Gallant jumped onto her shoulders. "I gotta go Shadow, see you in a minute!" Mystie grabbed her bag from the ground and rushed off, her pokemon in wake. "Come on, Litshii. Soar, don't even think about flying on top of her head." The Unfeazant sighed in defeat. "Alright. I say you got me there, eh." Quite a thick accent, I thought, and turned back to my team. "Alright, you heard Mystie. We have to go soon. I finished packing, so we can train for a while." My team wriggled with excitement. We ran outside the house quickly, pumped. Star jumped onto my shoulder and chirped happily. "Daro! Dragon Pulse!" He fired the move at a rock, and it shattered into small shards. "Gren! Extremespeed!" He gathered the shards into a vacuum, keeping them from hitting the ground. "Kyle, Flamethrower!" The shards disinagrated, leaving only dust. "Great job guys!" I congratulated them, giving hugs. "Alright. Daro-" "Wait! Spacia!" I turned to Warp. "Yeah?" "Let's battle!" He clenched his fist, determination in his eyes. "Fine." I sighed. Charly jumped onto my other shoulder, on the other side of Star. My team gathered behind me. "I want to see!" Mystie ran outside as well, fully dressed in her usual attire. "Take Star then." I plucked the Eevee from my left side. "But you'll need her in battle." "Not until i'm in a pinch. I don't let her battle if she doesn't have to. She's too young." Mystie rolled her eyes and took Star out of my arms. "Okay. You're really over protective." "I know." I turned back to the battle. "Litshii, you're up!" The Emboar walked forwards in battle stance. "Kyle, you first." He had the higher speed stat, so i got to go first. "Hydro Cannon!" Litshii was sent staggering back, little to no health left. She regained her balance, and got back into an attack stance. She was strong. "Dynamic Punch!" Kyle was hit back towards me, spinning in midair. He landed on his feet, being nimble, and waited for his command. "Surf!" Litshii fainted. Warp returned her wordlessly and motioned Tok onto the field. "Thunderbolt!" Kyle fell to his knees, injured. "Earthquake!" The ground shook violently, dealing a lot of damage to Tok. He still stood strong, getting cheers from his sister and the twins. "Razor Leaf!" Kyle fainted. I returned him and glanced at Gren. He took the field and growled menacingly. "Extremespeed!" Tok fainted. Next was Chime. "Waterfall!" "Extremespeed and dodge!" Gren was too quick for even Waterfall, even though its accuracy was supposedly 100%. Gren attacked Chime with Extremespeed and then sped around her in circles. "Fire Fang!" He whirled around and bit her with his flaming jaws, lowering her health tremendously. "Waterfall!" This hit Gren straight on, knocking him out. I returned him and Charly took his place. "V-create!" Victini himself taught Charly this move, and she had mastered it well. Chime fainted on contact, and she was replaced by Soar. "Drill Peck! Areial Ace and then Brave Bird!" Soar was quick, and landed those attacks before Charly could retaliate. "Rock Smash!" Used Areial Ace to dodge and then attack!" Warp was not messing around. Charly was battered, and i knew she wouldn't last long. "Frost Breath!" "Areial Ace!" Soar hit Charly just as she hit him, and Charly fainted. Soar was frozen solid, so Warp returned him as i returned Charly. "Daro!" "Buzz!" Both the dragon types took battle stance. "Dragon Pulse!" "Dragon Breath!" Both attacks collided, equaling each other out. "Daro! Stop Dragon Pulse and use Flamethrower!" He did so, but it barely scratched Buzz. "Hyper Beam!" "Dodge!" "Dragon Breath!" That hit Daro, severely hurting him. "Dragon Breath again!" It hit again, and i grew irritated. "Dragon Breath once more Buzz!" "Draco Meteor!" I roared, Daro's special move. He concentrated then brought the massive boulders shrouded in blue mist down on Buzz, making him faint. Daro was hit by the stray Dragon Breath, knocking him out as well. I returned him and stuck my left hand out to my side. I motioned with it, and Star jumped onto the battle field. Soar was sent out again, not as frozen, and he shook the remaining ice off his feathers. Star took battle stance, and Soar chuckled. I used the sounds that Star memorized as her moveset. "Grrwoul! Hssskaa!" She used Teleport to get behind Soar and then threw him with Psychic. I smirked under my jacket collar. She wasn't my last resort for nothing. "Blizzard!" "Grrwwoull! Chhhk!" She teleported again and buried under the ground. I knew Dig would have not effect, but it sheilded her from the Blizzard. "Grrwoul! Grrwoul mmmn Hsska!" She teleoprted from under the ground, teleported again to confuse Soar, then attacked with Psychic, finishing Soar. She hissed at his unconsious body. "Crooo..." i kneeled down and opened my arms to her, wrapping her in a hug when she ran into them. I nuzzled her silvery fur. "Good job Twinkle." I whispered, and she chirped. "Spacia, what did you do to that Eevee? She's too young to be that strong." I chuckled and stood up, still holding Star. "Well, she is. I trained her since I was fourteen. Four years later and she's insanely good." "She's got the brains and the brawns!" Mystie jogged over and pet Star. "Isn't that right?" Star chirped. "Brains? I don't doubt she's smart, but what makes you think that?" "Nothing much. Only the fact she beat Giratina at chess." My eyes widened. "Did she really?" "Yessir!" I held Star in front of me. "Good girl!" I caressed her soft fur again and scratched her ears, praising her. We walked inside and Mystie healed our pokemon, learning some tricks from Koari-Mr. Van Thunder's Samurott-and Tyjore. Warp went to pack, and i sat on the couch. After a few minutes, Mr. and Mrs. Van Thunder walked in, followed by the legendaries. "Ready to go?" "Yes ma'am." Mrs. Van Thuder chuckled and swat at the air. "Call me Storm." "Okay Mrs. Storm." She rolled her eyes but smiled. "Let's go." We all went outside, jumping onto some legendary's back. I got onto Dad's, Warp got on Dialga's, Mrs. Storm on Zekrom's, Mr. Van Thunder on Reshraim's, and Mystie on Giratina's. We returned our teams and flew off, heading to Geosenge.