Chapter 33

Mystique's POV

"Alright twerp, this outta show you!" The ganster shoved me into a wall, not aware that Aquoa, Gallant and Scales were returning from their pokemon checkup. Aquoa had learned telepathy somehow, and i trusted her to bring my team to the pokemon center every once in a while. This time, however, a gang of kids ranging from 14 to 9 years old decided to try and rob me. Me, being the person i was, fought back. I can't excatly last long against twelve guys, however. "Aquoa! Extremespeed!" In a flash, all the gangsters were staggering back and i was facing them, Aquoa on my shoulder. Gallant jumped up on the opposing side and Scales positioned himself in front of me, hissing. "Ah, what have we here? A shiny?" Scales hissed again. The lead grunt took out a pokeball. "I say we battle. I win, that Snivy is mine. You win," smirk from Sir Snobs, "and i'll give you my Tyranitar." I scooped up Scales and began to walk off, but some older kids blocked my path. "You don't have a choice." The kid snarled and sent out a towering Tyranitar, who, as menacing as could be, was covered in wounds. "Looks like we have an abuser over here." I whispered to my pokemon. "Alright, but i use all three of my pokemon!" I stated. The guy waved his hand. "Sure, sure. Lets get on with it." "Scales, go first." He jumped up into battle stance, but suddenly began to glow white. After a few moments of dazzling light, a shiny Servine was in place of Scales. Wicked! "Leaf Storm!" Scales' speed stat was really high, so i got first move. Tyranitar let out a tremendous roar of agony, but underneath the roar i heard a faint whimper. "Flamethrower!" Oh no. Scales was still very young, so he fainted. I returned him and nodded to Gallant. He needed training more than his sister, thats for sure. "Leafwhistle!" Instantly Tyranitar was asleep. The grunt cursed and kicked the big creature, but it was out like a light. "Leaf Blade!" Tyranitar was down. Eaiser than inticipated. The grunt cursed wildly and kicked the poor Tyranitar until it woke up, trembling. "Stupid peice of $#%¥!! Little €£#*%!! I never wanted you anyway!!!" Tyranitar shook, terrifyed. "Hey! Thats no way to be treating MY pokemon!" I shouted. The grunt looked at me. "Fine!! Take him!! He's worthless!!" He threw the pokeball at me and stomped away, his gang in tow. I walked over to the shaking Tyranitar and stuck my hand out to him. He trembled and shrunk away, so i reached into my bag and sprayed him with a max potion. After it took effect, i slowly stroked his head. He cooed and cuddled me, standing up. "Why aren't you talking?" Aquoa asked out of the blue. "I don't like to talk much..." he said in a higher and softer voice than expected. He blushed deeply. "I sound too weak." I hugged him. "I love your voice just the way it is." He blushed again. "Can i name you?" I asked, looking up at his big brown eyes. His face lit up. "Please!" "Hmm... how about Teddy? Short for Teddiursa, the stuffed ones." he nodded. "I like it!" "Its for your sweetness. As big and bad as you look, you're really just a softy." I gave him another hug and he returned it. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He giggled. "Alright, now that we're done with the lovey-dovey stuff, let's go heal Scales, shall we?" Came the regal voice of Gallant. Aquoa rolled her eyes and shoved him out of his posture. "Hey!" He stuck his tounge out at her. She returned it. "Alright, alright, come on." I walked back to the center with the twins on my shoulders and Teddy behind me. I got quite a few strange looks from some people, but i ignored them and walked into the Pokemon Center. I gave the nurse Scale's pokeball and sat down by the news board. Teddy walked after me and sat on the floor by my feet with a crash. I laughed and stroked his head. He was five times the size of me and soon i had him lying by my feet like a Glameow. That attracted quite a bit of attention. "Isn't that Ricky's Tyranitar? You know, the kid who has that gang and threatens people all around Nimbasa?" Ah, so thats where i was. Nimbasa. Nimbasa City i think? Well, at least i can plan my journey from here. I got out my map and took a look at it. "So, theres a gym here, then we can either go to Castelia or Driftveil, theres some kind of shopping center between here and Castelia, Gallant you might like that..." i was conversing with my partners when Teddy's tail clanged against the floor as a greeting. I looked up to see someone with deep brown eyes and unkempt hair. He wore a visor and had on a blue shirt with a darker blue jacket on top, large shorts with some sort of legging/sock thing under it, sneakers that formed his feet snugly, and a side bag that was draped across his chest and back. "Can i help you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Is this Ricky's Tyranitar?" "How are we supposed to know?" Aquoa snapped. "Manners!" I scolded her lightly. "Its okay. She's quite the moody Vaporeon. Anyway, was this the Tyranitar of a kid with a buzz cut and wears a black and red gang outfit who has a bunch of annoying grunts following him?" I thought a moment. "Yeah. He tried to steal my Snivy -now Servine- Scales." I told him the whole story. "Terrible, the way he treated you, eh Teddy?" He bent down to stroke Teddy's head. "I'm Timeress, but you can call me Warp." he stuck his hand out. "Mystique." i shook his hand. "Nice to meet you... Missie." i cringed and he stuck his tounge out tauntingly. "Sorry. Bad humor. Its from my Dad's side." He joked to add to a sarcastic half-smile. "These are my partners, Chime and Tok." Chime was a graceful Glaceon, who shone so brilliantly her ice-like ears and tail were reflective. I could tell that Gallant immediatly liked her. I stifled a laugh. Tok was a strong looking Jolteon who wore a pendant shaped like a clock around his neck. He sat tall and had a mischevious glint in his eye. "These are my partners, Aquoa and Gallant." Aquoa nodded respectfully and Gallant bowed. "Show off..." i heard Aquoa mutter. Warp laughed. "Aquoa, you sure are moody!" He chuckled. "Tok and Chime were rescued by my dad and i when they were Eevees both trapped in a forest fire. Chime is seventeen and Tok is the sane age as me, eighteen, and i grew to like them so much i kept them. So the two decided to come along with me, eh?" He noogied them both. "Aquoa and Gallant are twins, hatched at the same time i was born, and grew to be my closest friends." Warp whistled. "Twins! Thats rare." I smiled. "Yep." "Miss Van Thunder, your pokemon are healed." The nurse announced throught the loudspeaker. My parents mixed their last names together when they got married because, well, i honestly don't know. I walked up to recive Scale's pokeball and bowed/nodded to the nurse for her help. She smiled and waved. "Is that your Servine, Scales?" Warp asked. "Yeah. Wanna meet him?" "Sure." i sent out my little starter and Warp whistled again. "A shiny, no wonder Ricky tried to steal you!" "A-and if you try to steal me, i-i'll fight you!" Scales nervously put up his fists and shook with fear. Warp laughed. "Its okay Scales. This is Warp, a friend of mine." After introductions, Warp and i headed for the gym. On the way, we stopped by the Ferris Wheel. We climbed on and the ride began. The sun had set, so we saw the city lights and their reflection off the water. My eyelids grew heavy, and i yawned. "Whoa Missie, you look tired." I heard Warp say from my right before i fell into a calm and long-needed sleep.