Chapter 22

*side note* i know this is pretty short, but i can't expand it without making it wierd. Sorry bros.

Blaze's POV

I stayed awake all night, worrying. What should i get Storm for her birthday? I know she likes strong pokemon, and shes Zekrom's daughter, so she likes darker things, but what?! I clambered out of bed at 2 o'clock to ease my pounding headache. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, then walked back to Koari. He grumbled at being awakened, but eased up after a while. "Alright Blaze, that should do it. Eat up, and your headache will be gone." Koari passed me a grinding bowl of herbs and spices, and after a while my headache was better. I walked over to my bed and sat down. Cresselia teleported into the room and hovered next to me. "What's wrong, dearie?" She asked. "I don't know what to get Storm for her birthday." I replied shamefully. Cresselia thought for a moment. "How about a pokemon?" She suggested. "Another legendary, perhaps?" I straightened up. "Genius!" I exclaimed, then embraced her. "I love you sometimes, Cress." She smiled. "I try to be the best gaurdian i can." "Then can you guard my belongings?" I asked. "Of course! Why?" "I know who to give her." i said, opening the window. "And it may take me a while to obtain." With that, i jumped out, concetrating hard, and sprouted wings like my father's from my back, with white fur protruding from my wrists and claws instead of my usual human hands. I felt the streams of fur, likewise to the ones on my father's head, forming on my skull. I looked like a mutanty of my father and myself, and my necklace was glowing softly. I hastily put it under my jacket and flew high to the clouds, sheilding me from any eyes in the city. I opened my map and compass to look for directions. After careful inspection, i turned west and kept a sharp eye out, for Sinnoh.