|Chapter 9.Totally Whipped! |

Pretty Late!! I know,I know..
But but but, update is worth a wait, as LIKE FINALLY, it has Manik's POV!!💃

---------------------------------------------------

"I have seen you earlier🤔"

"Yes you saw me , some days back" i tried joking around and make him forget.

Keyword: tried!

"Oh yaa , very funny. " he said in uninterested tone.

"Damn, i got it , i remember now, SHIT !!"

I tuck a strand behind my ears with sweaty hands.

I AM GONE!!

"W.. Wh... Wher... Where have... you seen... Me", I aksed with trembling voice..

"I see you daily In my dreams(he said with a wink 😉) "

Can anybody lend me a knife 🔪, I swear i don't mind if i will be thrown in Jail, but this bloody creature will die from my hands, right now ...right here!!😠
He was using his pathetic flirting skills and bloody scaring the shit out of me!!😡 What if he got to know who i am!!😡

"You can never change😡" , I replied with a visibly red face! I wonder if he could see the smoke coming outa my ears!

"Never sweetie😜", here comes his ever so cheesy reply.

Not wanting to spoil my plan, I took him towards the study. He gave me the files and explains all the contracts before I sign. He then turns to me saying, "You know you looked cute ordering around your father." I laugh, "Yeah well sometimes you just have to crack that whip!"

He laughs and then says, "You actually look nice in traditional clothes, I never saw you wear them before." I give a half smile thinking, "Yeah, well that's not what you said eight years ago you *******!"

I also had half a mind to ask, "Not like a behenji?" I decide against it knowing that will totally blow my cover and if it doesn't than that's just really sad and disgusting.

I fake a shy smile saying, "Thanks. Umm I'm going to start coming back to work from tomorrow" while tucking a strand behind my ear. He nods and gets up deciding its time he leave and I walk him out the door.

Just then, I get a telephone call from Navya. I answer, "Hey Navya, what's up?" Navya shouts, "I'M GETTING MARRIED!!" My eyes grow wide in shock, "RIGHT NOW?" Navya laughs, "No stupid! It's in two weeks!" I scream, "And you're telling me now?" She laughs, "We just found out the auspicious day is in two weeks so we decided to get married then! We just don't want to wait anymore! And by the way it's in Pune because that's where his parents live! You're the first person I told and you just have to come or else I won't get married" I squeal, "I better be the first person you told! Oh my God Navya I'm so happy for you! Yeah of course I'll be there!" We continue to talk about her marriage.

Apparently he proposed to her yesterday and today they picked the wedding date. I start hounding her about how she should have called last night, which she gave me viable excuses for. He really makes her happy and that's what matters the most. I can't help but notice my horrible love life. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be able to love again... 😧