|Chapter 15.Revenge Accomplished |

My response is automatic and cold, "No."

His smile turns into an immediate frown, "Did I do something wrong?"

I glare at him, "YES MANIK! YOU DID EVERYTHING WRONG! I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I NEVER WILL! I HATE YOU MANIK MALHOTRA! DO YOU GET THAT? I HATE YOU!"

He looks towards me shocked at my outburst and asks as his voice cracks, "Why do you... h-hate me?"

I mock him, "Why? You're asking me why?! Well, I guess you have a right to know! I hate you because you, Manik Malhotra, have ruined my life! Because of you, I can never love again! Because of you I don't believe in love anymore."

He looks confused and I snort sarcastically, "The saddest part is that you don't even remember me, not even a little bit..."

His confusion grows, "What the hell are you talking about?"

I explain, "Eight years ago Manik, eight years ago... You were my first boyfriend, my first love, my first kiss, and now my first... and YOU BROKE MY HEART! You insulted my love!"

He asks clearly confused, "What?"

I continue, "I had told you that I loved you eight years ago and what you said, 'I don't love you Nandini! Mere liya pyaar sirf ek khel hai, jo maine tumhare saath khela hain! You don't mean anything to me! You were just a challenge, a bet, nothing else!'I still remember those exact words Manik, I still remember... but you don't!"

He looks like he was going to interrupt so before he can I remind him of what had hurt me the most

He looks like he was going to interrupt so before he can I remind him of what had hurt me the most. I smile through my tears and continue, "You know I would have lived with the fact that you didn't love me back, but after what you said and did afterwards hurt the most. You mocked me, 'Maine kaha tha ke mujhse pyaar karo...nahin na? It's your problem, not mine! Tum samhajti kya ho aapne aap ko... tum toh sirf ek time pass thi, aur kuch nahin! Tum mere kabil toh bilkul bhi nahin ho, have you looked in the mirror, shakal dehki hain aaine mein... ek dum behenji laagti ho! Tumhe toh mera ehsaan maana chaiye ke maine tumhari jaasi ladki ke saath waqt guzaara! Just be happy you got the privilege to spend time with me because you will always remain a behenji in everyone eyes! You'll never be good enough for me, NEVER!!!' You broke my heart and will to live that day. I had to change myself so that no one could ever take advantage me of again. I had promised myself long ago that you would feel the same pain I went through, that I would get my revenge... my sweet revenge... and I finally did!" He looked like he just got slapped in the face. He gave me a sympathetic look,

"Nandini I'm really sorry, but..." There are tears in his eyes, as well as in mine.

I disgustedly say, while wiping my own tears, "Save your breath Manik. I hate you and nothing you can say or do will change that and the truth is that you were never good enough for me. But you know what it doesn't even matter anymore because now I can finally move on and forget you... Good-bye Manik, I hope you have a lonely life!"

 Good-bye Manik, I hope you have a lonely life!"

I turn on my feet and walk away. For some reason I got a strong urge to turn around and look at his broken state. I thought it would bring me happiness, instead it made me even more depressed. I see him standing on his knees, tears streaming down his face. He stares at the sand blankly. He is heartbroken and I know it. I thought it would bring me pleasure to see him like this, but it only caused me even more heartache. Why are there tears forming within my eyes? This wasn't how I had imagined this moment. I wasn't suppose to be feeling all chocked up inside as I watched him breaking down. I couldn't take it any longer, so I just leave. This is supposed to be the best birthday present I could have ever asked for considering this was one of my life long dreams, to see Manik in tears because of me, yet this didn't make me happy. This was suppose to be my moment, this was suppose to make me feel better, this was suppose to be sweet... but it wasn't. Why did I feel like the bad guy when clearly he was the one who had wronged me? It is killing me inside, my heart and my soul, but I didn't understand why?

Precap- Manik's POV

-----
I would request you all to have a little bit of faith in me, everything will come around, and there won't be any injustice with any character, I truely love MaNan and won't destroy its essence and purity.
Other then that, story contains lots of twist and turns, just be patient and enjoy them... I won't disappoint you'll.

Next update when you'll want😁