|Chapter 23. Engaged to Monster|

{Some people feel the track is boring, that Nandini is so helpless here, then I can just say HAVE PATIENCE! First of all not every situation is under our control everytime! The same is the case with Nandini, but as I said earlier, If Nandini can make someone's life living hell, then she is a fighter also, she can even survive in hell!
Secondly, a story has its own pace, I cannot rush into things, if Nandini is helpless rn, then I can't just make her punch Manik.... No!!
Last but not the least, even after my end no. of explanations you are really getting bored, then you can leave the story, its no force to stay back and bash me later!
And if you can still trust me a bit, then by the end of story, that's my responsibility to make you fall for both the protagonists of the story! That includes Manik also!! }

And yess : New and Old characters to make an entry!😉
______________________________________

I CANT BE LEFT ALONE WITH HIM!!

WHAT IF HE TRIES SOMETHING? OH CRAP!

Mukti notices my horrified state and asks, "Nandini is everything alright?" I have to think of something; I have to make sure that we live here and not at his place.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Navya. I smile widely and introduce Mukti and Navya to each other. We start talking and I make a note to do something about the living situation tonight. Then I notice Manik walk through the doors, wearing a black outfit with his hair gelled.

With the top few buttons undone, exposing his tan chest, he walks down the asile, feeling himself Prince of some Estate

With the top few buttons undone, exposing his tan chest, he walks down the asile, feeling himself Prince of some Estate... Huhh!! He strolls in very casually, I might add. He is looking good, but I'm not going to tell him that! I turn away and continue my conversation with Navya and Mukti. I try to find Manik again but can't. I just need to know where he is so that I can keep away from him, that is the ONLY reason I am looking for him.

I soon find him walking my way with Abhimanyu and Cabir tailing him. See this is why I should have paid more close attention to his whereabouts. Navya and Mukti look towards their husbands and start smiling. Abhimanyu and Cabir put their arms around their wives, while Manik does the same to me. I roll my eyes and sigh. He certainly knows how to take advantage of the situation! Afterall he is MANIK MALHOTRA.

Just then both our parents come towards us and push us all onto the dance floor. I look up at Manik to see him looking at me lovingly. I give him a dirty look, which he finds amusing. Look at the guts of this moron!!

We start dancing for maybe a minute before I make a lame excuse to go to the washroom. He does not fuss and lets me go. Now that is a shocker. I get myself a drink instead, a NON-ALCOHOLIC drink I might add. It's not like I can drink anyways considering I am pregnant. Besides that fact, I refuse to ever submit myself to alcohol again, no matter what!