|Chapter 25. Married to Mr. HeartBreaker|

Hello beauties, as I said you can expect faster updates, so it is here.
And for the people finding it boring, then this might be last 'boring' update. It is of freaking 5000+ words!!

Next update ~ Some confessions and then the most awaited 'MANIK'S POV'.... the real fun will begin👻

______________________________________

Two days later, I wake up to Navya jumping on my bed. I groan and pull the covers over my head. Navya yanks the covers and says, "Nandini come on, get up!" I protest and start muttering incoherent phrases under my breath. Navya rolls her eyes and says, "Nandini you've been sleeping since forever! Auntie got so annoyed with you and your laziness that she called me over, so now come on you have to get ready for tonight!" I sit up unwillingly and look up at my ceiling screaming, "Why can't you give me a break?" Navya laughs at my overdramatic behavior and drags me out of my bed.

She shoves me into the bathroom with a bathrobe, then says while leaving, "Hurry up in there!" I slip into the bathtub and decide to take a nice long relaxing bath instead of the quick shower like she suggested.

Twenty minutes later, there is an incessant pounding on the door. I finish up in the bathroom and open the door to see a very aggravated Navya in front of me. Before she can complain I remind her, "I'm marrying my mortal enemy. So, unless you would like to see his blood splattered all over the floor, I suggest you don't say a word missy!" She sighs and nods her head understandingly.

I mumble loudly, "Gosh, such a push over!" I glance at Navya to see her ready to pounce at me so,I start darting around my room yelling, "I WAS ONLY JOKING!"

After we settle down, we start talking about everything except stuff related to my marriage or Manik. Well that worked for half an hour and then I needed to vent out my anger and frustration about Manik, so I started complaining about basically my life in general! A couple hours later, we start getting dressed. I wear a royal blue lengha with pink dupatta.

I stand in front of the mirror, not wanting to pretty myself up for that jerk

I stand in front of the mirror, not wanting to pretty myself up for that jerk. Navya comes from behind wearing a pink and black sari.

Both of our hair is done in loose curls at the ends. Navya starts doing my makeup since I blatantly refuse to do it myself. Finally, we make our way downstairs. We meet my parents and make our way to the Malhotra House for the sangeet.

We walk in to see light and flower decor around the room. It has drapes and ribbons placed around. There are two chairs at the stage and looking at them my awed expression changes to a frown. I decide to sit in the chair, while Navya stands next to me. As the guests start to fill the Malhotra Mansion, I find it odd that Manik is not here yet. It's not like I care though, I'm just saying. Moments later, I hear the music playing Mast Kalandar.

Manik comes down the stairs with a smirk playing upon his lips, making his presence clearly known to all of mankind.