Chapter 3: Meeting the Kents

A/n: picture at the top is a teenage Clark Kent

Clark's POV

I just finished my homework when on the news a story about a fire caught my eyes.

News Lady: Earlier this evening there was a fire in a barn that had been renovated to be used as a rental house. According to Josh Owens, the owner of the barn, Sally Jackson and her husband, Paul Blofis were newly weds. And rented out the barn for their honey moon.

I paused the news when a picture came on of the couple.

Me: Ma! Pa! Come look at this!

My parents came as soon as I yelled. I continue the feed.

News Lady: The young couple died in the fire and Sally Jackson's infant daughter miraculously disappeared.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Ma got up to get it. I heard her say hello. Then an unfamiliar voice asked if they could come in. For some reason Ma said yes and lead them into the living room. The couple sat down on the love seat. As Pa sat in the recliner and Ma and I sat on the couch.

The male was dressed like a black smith and had a large boot on his left foot and a sandal on his other foot. He had dark curly brown hair and beard that was dirty from soot. (Pic below)

 The woman had a long white dress on with a orange shall

The woman had a long white dress on with a orange shall. She had gold sandals that wrapped around her ankles. And her long brown hair fell past her shoulders. (Pic below)

 The woman had a blue bundle in her arms

The woman had a blue bundle in her arms. Then the man spoke with a deep voice.

Man: Hello, my name is Hephaestus, and this is my aunt, Hestia.

Me: Like the Greek gods?

Hestia: Yes. But we are the Greek gods. In fact Greek mythology is real.

At first I didn't believe them. I mean who would. That's just crazy. But then they demonstrated their power. Ma, Pa, and I looked at them in shock and awe. Then the blue bundle in Hestia's arms started to move and then let out a cry. Hestia stood up and walked over to me.