Chapter 20: Run in with Kid Flash

A/n: This is my gift to everyone since I'm cleared.

Percy's POV

Dad and land in an empty ally at 8. We would have gotten here sooner but we had to make a few stops. That is code for Superman showed up a few times. Nothing major. Just bank robbers. One dummy put me at gun point and tried to use me as a hostage. Lets just say a quick head butt from yours truly knocked him out real quick.

Anyway, we land and head towards Big Belly Burger. What should of happened was we walk done the street and gotten food, and just enjoy our night together. But that didn't happen. Now here's what really happened.

Dad and I were walking towards Big Belly Burger when a mob of people came running and screaming our way.

Dad pulls me into his chest, and holds tight. When the people pass I look up at Dad. He looks down to me.

Dad: Are you Okay?

Me: Yeah. I'm good. Should we see what's wrong?

Dad: Yes. But I want you to stay here.

Me: What?! No way! I'm coming with you.

Dad: No. I want you here so I know your safe.

Me: Dad, I love you, but I'm going. I'm an Amazon now. Not to mention a modern day hero.

I turn and run a head. Not waiting for his answer. Guess what I see? The Flash and Kid Flash fighting Captain Cold, Heat Wave, and Golden Glider (A/n: Golden Glider is Captain Cold's sister.). Three nasty members of the Rouges.

Dad soon arrives.

Me: What took you so long?

Dad: The traffic was horrible.

I sinker.

Me: You gonna help?

Dad: I think I will.

He runs into an ally, and two seconds later comes back as Superman.

I go into what I like to call leader mode. It's the one time in my life when I'm serious. Which means little to no jokes.

Me: Dad you go help those two I'll take care of the civilians.

Dad just looks at me weird.

Dad: Since when are you in charge?

Me: Sorry habit.

We part ways and do our thing. Dad joins the fight. I go around helping people get to safety. After a few minutes someone grabs my arm. I turn to and see a distressed woman.

Woman: Please help me! My son! I can't find him!

I respond in a calm, but firm voice.

Me: I'll help you. I need a picture and name.

Woman: Charlie. His names Charlie.

She shows me a picture. I start to look for him. I yell his name a few times. I look across the battle field; I see the boy. I sprint to him. His leg is under a big piece of rumble. So he is obviously crying. He looks to be 5 or 6.