Chapter 15: After the Mission

Clark's POV

After hours of dealing with an earthquake and volcanic eruptions in Hawaii, it was a little passed midnight. We were walking into the Batcave.

Diana: I feel bad.

Barry: Why?

Diana: We were supposed to spend all night with her.

Arthur: A mission came up.

Bruce: Percy of all people can understand that.

Me: Diana, your like a mother to Percy. And I know you being there for her is enough. Its the same for all of the Leaguers.

The others nod their heads in agreement. Still in costume we walk into the living room to see Alfred alone.

Bruce: Where are the kids?

Alfred: In the screening room, Master Bruce.

Oliver: Percy and the four teenage boys alone in a dark room. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Oh. My. God. If any of those boys have touched her I'll send them to Tartarus. Diana looks like she is thinking the same thing.

Diana: I swear on the River Styx that if they have touched her inappropriately, I'll kill them,

There was a loud thunder clap. ( A/n: The thunder clap lets everyone know that the universe heard your oath and that you must keep it or receive a punishment worst then death. Fun thought, I know)

Me: I'll help you.

I can feel my anger rising, and my eyes turning red.

Dinah: Clark, Diana, they are good kids. They wouldn't do that.

Barry: Yeah! Wally may flirt, but he means no harm.

Arthur: Agreed, and Kaldur would never do that to his hero. Especially if his hero is the daughter of Poseidon. It would be a one way trip to the fields of Punishment.

Oliver: Roy may be a teen boy, but he respects girls.

Bruce: And I'm raising Dick to be a gentleman.

Dinah: Clark, those boys would protect Percy not harm her.

I sigh. They have made some really good arguments.

Me: I believe you. You'll understand if or when you have a daughter of your own.

Alfred: Master Kent, if it makes you feel better they have all been asleep for an hour or so, and I constantly checked in on them.

Me: Thank you Alfred. That does help.

Bruce: Alfred, why don't you go to bed? We'll check on the kids.

Alfred nods his head and goes up the stairs to his room. We all start walking to the screening room. We reach the door and walk in. I can't believe my eyes. Roy is asleep in the recliner. Percy is laying on the couch with her head in Kaldur's lap. Kaldur is sitting on the couch with his head resting on his hand, which is resting on the arm of the couch. But what I can't believe is Dick and Wally. Those two are spooning. Dick is the big spoon and Wally is the little spoon. Barry is trying not to laugh, and is failing. Then there is Bruce. In all my years of knowing the man I have never seen him trying not to laugh.

Barry: I need a picture.

Oliver: Lets take a picture of the whole thing.

Diana: Look. Percy isn't having a nightmare.

Dinah: That's good. She deserves a peaceful night of sleep.

Arthur: She'll need every second of sleep she can get. Especially with what is to come.

The room becomes silent. I feel my shoulders slump.

Dinah: Don't worry Clark, she'll be okay.

Arthur: We can start training early.

Oliver: I know we have all given her pointers, but maybe she can train with all of us.

Me: I'll ask her, but I think she'll like that.

We look at the kids.

Barry: I can't take it! I need a picture!

I don't know if Barry was trying to defuse the situation or if he couldn't take it any more, but I really appreciate the subject change.

We take out our phones and take pictures. When that is over we go over to our kids or proteges. Arthur, Diana, and I go over to the couch. Diana grabs two light blankets for the water powered heroes. I pick up Percy so Diana can cover Kaldur. Arthur grabs a pillow and puts it I the boy's lap. I lay Percy down in her previous position. Diana lays the blanket on Percy. She kisses Percy's head.

Me: Good night Sea Star, Sleep well. I love you.

I kiss her head. The others say there own thing to their proteges. They come over to Percy and kiss her good night. We all go to our rooms to shower and sleep. As I shower I think about how Percy got lucky in the family department. They love her and will protect her. Now, she has new friends that I know will do the same. I lay down in bed and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

A/n: I hope you enjoy the chapter. Comment, vote, and vote for Percy's boyfriend.