Chapter 29: Lets Watch a Movie

Percy's POV

Everyone: PERCY!!!

Dad uses his super speed, and rushes to me. He crushes me in a hug. I'm not kidding. I felt my bones crack and breathing got a little hard.

Me: Dad... need... oxygen.

He drops me.

Dad: Sorry. I'm glad your okay.

Me: Gee, have some faith.

I look at everyone else.

Batman: Were are they?

Me: Behind the bar.

Speedy: What?

Kid Flash: Did you do that?

Robin: How?

They all look confused. Except Aqualad. He is in between awe and laughing.

Me: Lets watch a movie.

I walk over to Luther's desk. I sit down and I'm about to do computer things when two things hit me. One, I don't know what I'm doing. Two. monster magnet.

Me: Birdie! Come here and pull up the last hour on the security camera. Then play it on the projector please. Also can you make a copy of it.

Batman: Delete it when your done.

He comes over and does what I say. I have him to fast forward to right before the fight. Once we are there it gets projected.

Me: Enjoy the show.

Robin's POV

I just finished watching Percy kick all of those villains butts. It was awesome! I was going to offer her some self defense lessons. She doesn't need them. Maybe I should get lesson's from her. She looks to be as strong as Wonder Woman, maybe stronger. And if that's the case, how does she compare to her father?

I realize that I don't know much about Percy. I want to know her much better. I do see her as a friend, but I want it to be more.

Kid Flash's POV

Dang! She's fast. Not like me, but she is fast. I'm extremely impressed because she is a better fighter then I am. I mean much better. Percy took out zoom faster than Team Flash. We need to get pointers. I mean all she did was throw Black Manta at him. It takes the entirety of Team Flash a few days to find him. So beating him takes forever.

Speedy's POV

Percy redirected those bullets easy. And she moves like a veteran. She moves like she as been in the League for years. Yes, she grew up with them so she had to have picked up a thing or two. But she fights like Wonder Woman. Maybe she was trained. I wonder how good she is with a bow.

Maybe as a date we can shoot. Yeah! That's a great idea (Percy Jackson Fandom: NO ITS NOT!!!)

Aqua Lad's POV

I can't believe my eyes. I got to see Percy Jackson, daughter of Poseidon, in action. Tula and Garth won't believe it. I've only heard of her skill and power. This is a dream come true. Though, I don't remember hearing of her having powers like Wonder Woman. I could ask my king, Or maybe if I'm brave enough I could ask Percy.

I don't know what I'll do. I do know that it was an honor to see her skills in battle. I would be even more of a honor to fight by her side.

3rd Person POV

The video was over and it is time to continue the night. But the sidekicks have other ideas.

Robin: How did you do that?

Kid Flash: Your like Wonder Woman!

Speedy: (Smoothly) That was impressive.

Aqualad: My friends let her talk.

Percy smiles at the boys.

Percy: Its simple. I'm an Amazon.

Boys: What? How?

Percy: I've been training with Diana and her sister's for a few years. Apparently, during that time my skills started to grow. A few days ago they reached the same level as the Amazons.

Wonder Woman: Don't be modest. She is the strongest and fastest Amazon.

Percy: Oh yeah. Hey! The nights still young! Girl's night can continue.

Shayera: Your right. Besides, I haven't been able to spend as much time with my little sister.

Shayera throws her arm around Percy and holds tight.

Shayera: Hal, if you even try to crash girl's night Earth will need a new lantern.

Percy pushes her older sister figure off so she can go see Hal. Once she reaches him she hugs him.

Hal: Percy! Look how you've grown. I remember when we first met you when you were six. So. how have you been?

Percy: Good.

They pulled away.

Hal: Sorry I missed your welcome home party.

Percy: Your good.

She looks over at all of the males in the room.

Percy: I love you all, but it is girl's night. Peace!

With that said the girls left to go get Iris.

But Percy didn't see the sidekick's blushes when she said I love you.