Chapter 28: Percy Kicks Butt

Previously

Harley bends down close; hands on her knees. I smirk.

Time to have some fun.

Now

Percy's POV

I swing my head back and head butt Harley Quinn. She stumbles backwards. Quickly, I move my arms away from my sides and break the ropes. Before anyone can react I break the chair over a goons head and knock him out.

I bring my bracelets together and my gauntlets takes their place. I get into my fighting stance. Now I need to wait. Like Artemis (Amazon) taught me; I need to wait to see what they'll do.

Luther snaps out of it.

Luther: Shoot her!

The goons raise their guns and fire. I just use my gauntlets to deflect the bullets. I'm able to knock down 9 of goons by deflecting the bullets into their legs. The other goons looks over at their fallen comrades.

While distracted I rush the other 11. I throw a punch. It meets a jaw. The owner of the jaw drops. Then I get down low and sweep the legs of another. He falls and hits hard enough that he's out like a light. The other 9 start to shoot at me again. I do a series of flips to a heavy table. I land. I pick it up over my head and throw it at the rest of the goons. It hits them all. They go down like pins.

I do I quick check to see if there are any injuries. I seem good. Okay, back to business.

Me: Last chance. But I'm not going to be as generous. Give yourselves up or get your butts handed to you like they did.

I jester to the defeated goons.

Black Manta: I don't take orders from you.

He charges. Once he reaches me I grab his arm and pin it to his back. Then I put him in a choke hold.

I whisper in his ear.

Me: You should. Also you might want to stay away from the ocean for a while.

Black Manta: What?

Me: My name is Percy Jackson.

Black Manta: Oh barnacles!

I push the sea villain into the evil speedster. Then I go after Joker and Harley Quinn. I'm not in the mood to deal with the crazed duo. I just pick them and toss them on to the villain pile.

Bane: Your going to regret that Nina.

He presses the bottom that puts venom into his veins. Then he charges.

I bend my knees to form a sturdy base. Bane throws a punch. I catch it; really easy. His eyes go wide and his mouth drops. I just smile. I pick the big man up over my head and throw him onto the pile of villains that were getting up.

When Bane lands on them they all get knocked out. All that is left is to deal with Luther. I see him running to the door. I run after him.

I reach him fast. Like really fast. Not like Dad, Barry, or Wally, but I'm sure as Hades faster then I used to be. I'm faster then any normal human. I guess I'm not a normal human. Then again I never have been, and never will be.

Okay! Back to Luther.

I'm behind the bald villain, and I'm beyond mad. I'm over this. I turn him around and grab his suit collar. I lift him him up so his feet dangle in the air.

Me: No more games Luther!

Luther: I agree. So let's make a deal. How about-

Me: Let me stop you there. I offered two deals. And you idjits didn't take either one. So now you all are going to jail. Night night Lex.

I throw Luther into the air. When he starts to come down he meets my fist. He goes flying. He lands on the pile of villains. Knocked out might I add.

Me: It's an out of the park home run! The crowd goes wild!

I look at my watch. How long is it going to take for everyone to get here? I'll just sit down and wait. Well, first I'll tie up the baddies.

I tie them all up and put them behind the bar. I go over to Luther's swivel chair.

The temptation is too much. I sit down and start spinning. Yes I sound like a 5 year old. But I have a lot of left over energy.

I look at my watch every now and then. I've been spinning for five minutes. I stop and look at the window. My back is to the door.

Out of nowhere the door slams open. Took them long enough. I can hear Dad. I'm trying not to laugh. He sounds peeved.

Dad: LUTHER!!!

I turn the chair around to see all the girls except Iris. Then all of the boys from my welcome home party; plus Hal.

Me: Sorry. Mr.Luther is unavailable right now. Can I take a message?

Everyone's face light up with smiles. I smile as well.

Everyone: PERCY!!!

A/n: Twice in one day! These past two chapters were so fun to write. I was cracking myself up. Hope you liked it. Comment and vote.