Chapter 10: Meeting the Sidekicks part 7

A/n: Hey guys school is almost over so I should be able to update more, but I'll have softball this summer. So we will see. I don't own Percy Jackson, anything in the Dc world, or the pictures I use. Enjoy.

Percy's POV
We walk into the big dining room. And by big I mean huge.

Just look at it

Just look at it. It's so big once when I was like 6, Bruce was watching me and I wanted to play tag. So we played the entire game in the dining room. No one, not even Bruce, should have that big of a dining room. Oops. I was ranting about something not very important. Heh, sorry. Anyways, we walk into the dining room to see every one talking. Kaldur, Roy, Wally, and Dick were all together and the adults were together.

Alfred: Mistress Percy, let me help you.  

Me: Al, it's just Percy. 

Alfred: Percy let me help. 

Alfred comes over and takes both trays. We walk around the table and set the plates down. Everyone stares at the food

Me: Well what are you wanting for? Dig in. 

Barry and Wally snap out of the shock and start eating. 

Wally: Oh my god. This is so good. You made this? 

Me: Yep. And cookies. Speaking of, I'll go check on them.

I walk to the kitchen. I open the oven. The cookies are done. How are my cookies done so fast? Simple. The blessing Auntie H gave me. Because of it I have figured out how to cut backing and cooking times in half. So I take the cookies off of the baking pan and pile them up onto a plate. I take the plate and walk back to everyone. I walk in and no one is eating.

Me: Is my cooking that bad?

Diana: No. Of course not. We were just waiting one you. 

Me: Even Barry and Wally?

Dick: We had to tie Wally's hands to the chair. And Clark and Diana are holding Barry down. 

I start to giggle. The boys (sidekicks) faces have small blushes on them. I wonder why?
Me: That's a first. Dick untie Wally. Dad, Diana let go of Barry.

They do as I say. I sit between Kaldur and Roy with a smile. Diana and I take a cookie and our  plates of food and walk to the fire. We throw the cookies and best part of out plates into the fire as an offering to a god of our choice. I pray to my dad, Poseidon.

My mind: Hey dad. I miss you. I hope you like my offering. Maybe someday I could cook for you. I love you dad. Oh! Tell Triton I said hi.
After I prayed I went to my seat with my plate in hand.

In the underwater palace of Poseidon
Poseidon's POV

I was sitting on my throne talking to my son,  Trident. When I got a taste of Percy's blue cookies and another dish. They taste so good. I then hear my child's prayer.