Chapter 17: Training with the Amazons

A/n: The party at Wayne manor was on Monday and Tuesday. It is now Friday.

Percy's POV

It has been a few days since the party, and I haven't really done much. Which feels kinda nice. I have been spending most of my time with Dad. I love my dad. He is my best friend. We've been going out to eat and seeing movies. We call it date night. I've also been going to work with him. I've been catching up with Lois, Jimmy, and Perry. Perry is like a grandfather to me. He loves giving advice. I love receiving it. Jimmy is my big brother, and my partner in crime. Despite the age difference we are best friends. Together we are goof-balls. Finally, Lois. Another one of my moms. Her and and my dad are so cute together, but so is Diana and my dad. I'll just have to wait and see. But anyway, I spend most of with Dad and Lois. I go out in the field with them. And since Tuesday I've been saved by Superman a few times. Three to be exacted. Most of the time it was Lois's fault. The other time it was me and my demigod blood. Dad and I were walking in the park at night. We weren't worried. I mean Dad is Superman, and I can hold my own. So we are walking and talking when out of no where four cyclopes come out and attack. Dad and I made quick work out of the one eyed monsters.

Now its Friday, which means training with Diana. And since its still summertime, I get to go to Themyscira to train! I'm so excited! I love going to the island. I love hanging out with the Amazons. They are like my sisters and aunts. I learn so much from them. I'm truly grateful. So right now I am waiting on Diana to come and get me. She normally comes around seven, and it is 6:45. I've been ready since six. I am wearing a camp tank-top, jean shorts, and sandals. Also I have Riptide in my pocket, my watch on my wrist, and my necklace, Tidal Wave, on my neck. I don't go anywhere without those three things. I'm sitting on the couch when Dad comes in with a suit on getting ready to leave for work.

Dad: Morning sweat heart.

Me: Morning Dad.

Dad: Are you ready?

Me: Yep. Just waiting on Diana. Are you sure you'll be okay, food wise?

Dad: Yes. I am Superman after all.

Me: You are also Clark Kent.

Dad: Touche.

There is a knock on the door.

Me: Diana!

I sprint to the door and throw it open. Standing there in all her glory is Diana Prince.

Diana: Hello Percy, Clark. Are you ready?

Me: Born ready.

Diana: Then lets be off.

Me: Okay! Bye Dad!

I run and give Dad a good-bye hug.

Me: See you later.

Dad waves good-bye. Diana and I start to talk on our way to the Zeta Tube.

Diana: Soooo?

Me: Oh no!

Diana: What?!

Me: I know that tone of voice. Its the voice you reserve for girls night. So I'm not answering.

Diana: Oh fine.