Chapter 30: Atlantis

3rd Person POV

Mera, Queen of Atlantis, is swimming through the halls of the palace to the royal wing. She passes her own room and goes to the room of Percy Jackson, daughter of Poseidon. The door has a  trident on it and pictures of some of Percy's greatest achievements. Each picture moves and magically appears. It was a gift from her godly parent. The newest addition is of Percy becoming an Amazon.

Mera takes a quick look at the door. She sees Percy killing the Minotaur when she was 12, saving her friend Grover when she was 13, holding the sky only a few weeks ago, and many more. It makes the queen smile.

She opens the door.

(This is Percy's room, but under water)

Mera sees Percy still asleep, but she is calling out to someone.

Percy: Conner! Conner, hold on! I'm coming Conner!

Mera rushes to the demigod. She starts to shake her awake. In a few moments she is awake. But she was in a panic. Mera wraps her in a hug a strokes her head softly, like a mother.

Mera: Hush. Shhh. Its okay. Shh. Everything is all right.

Percy is breathing hard. She is listening to Mera's soothing sounds. Percy soon calms down and she wakes up.

Mera: Are you okay?

Percy: Yeah. Just a weird dream.

Mera: How so?

Percy: I was a few years older and with a boy named Conner. We were in a cave full of monsters and villains.

Mera: Conner. You mean Conner Stoll?

Percy: No. I've never met this Conner before. But he looked exactly like Dad. Not Poseidon Dad. Clark Kent Dad.

Mera: Okay. What else.

Percy: Everything but Conner was unclear, but we were fighting side by side. We worked really well together. But some how he was taken. I was trying to get to him, but he was telling me to run. That's when I woke up. Though, I felt a deep love for him. I'm not sure what kind of love. All I know is that I love him.

Mera: I don't know what this means. I won't pretend I do.

Percy: Its fine. I'll find out some day.

Mera: Are you sure?

The demigod smiles.

Percy: Yeah! I'm hungry.

Mera: Well then get ready and look nice. We have guest.

Percy: Who?

Mera: You'll see. I'll meet you at breakfast.

Mera lets go of Percy and swims to the dining room.