[All Might x Reader] The Good Old Days

This was a request! There weren't really any guidelines other than an All Might x Reader, so I hope it's to your liking JustMeWoo

It had been years since you had last seen each other. You hadn't seen him since your graduation from U.A. Hero Academy. Yet there he was, sitting in the staff room.

"I didn't know I wasn't the only new teacher," You said cheekily as you leaned against the door frame.

He turned around, instantly recognising the voice, "You're back from Canada, I see."

"Yeah," you smiled, "I got back a few days ago."

He nodded.

"I never thought you'd be a teacher at U.A." you added, a smirk playing at your lips.

He chuckled, "I came to look for someone to pass One for All down to. I ended up finding someone before the term even started."

"I'm glad," you replied. You and All Might had been good friends during your years at U.A, but life as Pro Heroes caused you to drift apart. You knew all about his quirk, and Nezu had recently informed you of his injury.

"So, you're a teacher at U.A. now, huh?" you continued.

He grinned, "Yup!"

You smiled, "That grin's still exactly the same."

There were a few moments of comfortable silence before he mentioned, "You know, you still haven't answered my question."

Your eyes widened as you remembered the last time you saw him.

/Flashback Start/

As the graduation ceremony ended, Toshinori approached you.

"HEY Y/N!" he exclaimed.

You smiled brightly, "Hey Toshinori!"

"I wanted to ask you something," he began.

You replied, "Ask away~"

"Well, we've been friends since first year, so I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date sometime?" his cheeks were lightly tinted with pink and he was rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

You completely froze. You had a crush on him for so long, but you didn't know how to react. Part of you told felt like this was some sort of prank. So you did the only thing that you could think of: run.

A month after graduation and you still hadn't seen Toshinori. However, you had recently been asked to join an operation in Canada. It was a huge opportunity for you. So you left, without answering his question, or even saying goodbye. You knew the news would get to him eventually.

/Flashback End/

"Right...About that..." you started slowly, looking at the floor.

"It's alright if you don't reciprocate my feelings, but know that my feelings have not changed."

A smile crept onto your face as you lifted your gaze from your shoes to All Might's eyes.

"I really like you too, Toshinori. I just didn't know how to say it back then."

A/N: I'm sorry i feel like this was kinda of crappy. It's pretty short but I tried :/ Let me know what you think 

!alienwisp!