[Denki Kaminari x Reader] Country Music

"What you listening to?" you asked as you propped your chin up on Kaminari's desk.

You adored music and it helped that your quirk involved it. Your quirk was called Piper. It allowed you to control people by playing instrument, which would put them in a trance. However, it only works if you have an instrument you can use well. For example, you can play the flute (among other instruments) so you can put people in a trance by playing if you so desire. It's just like Hitoshi Shinsou's quirk, except instead of answering you, your target just has to hear you play. It also works on things other than humans. Anyway...

"Why do you ask?" replied the blonde.

"Because I need to know if I approve of your music choices so I can decide if I want to be your friend or not," you answered simply.

He chuckled lightly before saying, "I'm listening to country music."

Immediately your nose wrinkled and you pulled away, "Why."

He laughed, "I'm guessing you do not approve."

You shook your head violently. (sorry if you like country music lol)

"It's not that bad," continued Kaminari.

"YEs it iS," you exclaimed, "It's all like 'ooo i was sitting on my tractooor and drinking my beer and i saw a pretty guurrrrrl and ooo it was looove. We got married and had two children and a dooog'."

"Okay, okay, I get it. You can stop mocking country music now."

You shrugged, "I'll still be your friend though."

"Really?" asked the blonde.

You nodded before smirking, "So I can convert you from the horrors of country music."

He laughed as he rolled his eyes, "And here I thought you wanted to get to know me."

"Well, I do, but music is my life so getting to know you comes second to protecting you from country music."

"Wow. Just wow," he said sarcastically.

"Hey, it's not your fault. Country music preys on the weak."

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME WEAK!?"

You giggled as you ran out of the classroom, narrowly avoiding Kaminari's grasp.

After a few minutes of all out sprinting, you stopped to catch your breath. Unfortunately for you Kaminari found you and tackled you to the ground. You desperately tried to get away before stopping, getting an idea.

"What? Lose your fighting spirit so soon? And you called me wea-"

He was cut off by you slamming your lips onto his own. In a state of surprise, his grip loosened and you were able to push him off you.

Standing victoriously, you spoke "You were saying?"

"I-uh, um, I," was all you got in response.

You extended a hand to help him up, which he took, but only to pull you down.

"Eeep!"

"Now we're even," he said with a smirk, a blush still visible on his cheeks

"Country music still sucks," you finished before quickly pecking his cheek and running back to the classroom.

A/N: well this was short and kind of crappy

!alienwisp!