[Katsuki Bakugou x Reader] Happy Bakugou?

"Has anyone ever wondered what Bakugou would be like if he was happy?" you asked out of the blue.

Ochako put a finger to a chin, "You know, I never really thought about it. I just thought he's always angry."

"Well," you smirked, "Want to find out?"

"What do you mean?" replied the brunette, her voice laced with confusion.

You smiled, "My quirk! Remember, it allows me to emit happy energy which includes induces happiness on people!"

Narrator voice:

Y/N L/N

Her quirk: Joy. It allows the user to emit happy or joyful energy in a variety of ways. From changing the weather into a sunny day to making a person feel happy, the extent of her quirk unknown!

"Oh right!" cried Uraraka, "I completely forgot!"

=============================================

The next day during battle training, you were paired against Bakugou. Everyone was certain Bakugou would absolutely destroy, and you would have been too if you didn't have a plan in mind.

"Begin!" you heard All Might shout.

Immediately, Katsuki began rushing towards you, explosions forming around his fists, but before he could reach you, he stopped dead in his tracks. A sparkling yellow mist secreted from your body, enveloping him completely. From the observation deck, the other students were confused.

"Her quirk, guys!" Ochako exclaimed, "She's making Bakugou feel happy."

"Is that even possible?" questioned Mina.

Although, as soon as she finished her statement, the mist cleared, revealing Bakugou grinning like an idiot.

You smiled brightly before saying, "How're you feeling Katsuki?"

"I'm great!" he replied happily.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, completely deadpanned. They had never heard him sound so cheerful. You skipped over to him and bopped him on the nose, to which Bakugou chuckled.

"DID BAKUGOU JUST LAUGH!" shrieked several students simultaneously.

The ash blonde slung an arm over your shoulder and shouted, "Sorry sir, but I don't think I can fight my crush! I'd be too worried I'd hurt her!"

...

"WHAT?!"

It took everyone a moment to process what he had just said. You, of course, were a blushing mess as you walked towards the observation deck, allowing the next match to begin.

"You didn't tell me you could make people fall in love, Y/n!" exclaimed Mina, clearly shocked.

"I can't!" you countered.

"Wait..." began Ochako, "then does that mean-"

Suddenly, a familiar frown placed itself of Katsuki's face. He was standing beside you, Mina, and Ochako.

"What happened?" he grunted.

"Eep!" you cried as you hid behind Uraraka.

"Geez, did I really beat you so bad I scared ya'?" questioned Bakugou.

"Actually Bakugou, she beat you," stated Kirishima as he approached the group.

"WHAT!?" yelled Katsuki as mini explosions erupted from his hands.

"It was soo funny!" exclaimed Mina, "She made you happy! You even confessed to her!"

"I DID WHAT?!" shouted Bakugou, yet again. Although, that time, he sounded more concerned than angry.

"I-It's okay!" you piped up from behind your friend, "I'm sure it was just some weird effect of my quirk and you didn't actually mean it, right?"

The ash blonde grumbled something inaudible, causing you to tilt your head in confusion.

"Um, I couldn't quite hear you," you said as you stepped out from behind Ochako.

"I said," he growled lowly, "I do like you, ya' idiot."

"R-really?!" you exclaimed as your cheeks erupted into a violent shade of red.

A faint 'tch' sound could be heard from Bakugou as he avoided meeting your gaze.

You squealed as you rushed and gave him a hug, "That's so sweet~"

"IM NOT SWEET, YA' IDIOT!" he shouted, although a blush had clearly formed on his cheeks and he made no effort to stop you from hugging him.

"AWW~" fangirled Mina and Ochako.

"SHUT UP!" yelled Katsuki as he wrapped his arms around you, his blush intensifying.

A/n: lmao can you imagine bakugou being happy like... whoa.

!alienwisp!