[Izuku Midoriya x Reader] Happy Tears

This was a request! I hope you enjoy it Ablake_x082

Your best friend, (best friend name), had finally convinced you to confess to your crush, Izuku Midoriya. You met him at the entrance exam and were immediately intrigued by him. Now, several months later, you were best friends and were about to see each other for the first time in a week. Your other friend, Ochako, had told you that he was involved in some sort of incident during his internship, but assured you he was fine.

So it was the first day back from the internships, and you were wandering through the halls, trying to find the broccoli haired boy, when you came across something you really did not want or need to see.

In an empty hall, you saw Ochako and Izuku.

"L-listen, we've been friends for a while now, and I really like you so I was wondering if maybe you would like to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

Before they could see you, you silently ran off. You burst into 1-A, tears building up quickly in your eyes. Everyone went silent. No one in this class had ever seen you cry. You were always so optimistic and determined. This hurt them to see. If you were crying, it meant something really bad happened.

Your best friend immediately rushed over to you, swiftly ushering you out of the room and into the girls bathroom. As soon as you were in the private of the washroom, you began sobbing uncontrollably.

"What happened Y/n?" your friend asked worriedly, "What did he do?"

After a few seconds, you were able to suppress your cries to sniffles.

"H-he," you choked and suddenly a few flowers petals spat out of your mouth. (Best friend name) looked at you with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me..."

With your eyes as wide as saucers, you nodded slowly, "I saw him confessing to Uraraka."

"Oh sweetie!" your friend pulled into one of her infamous bear hugs, "I'm so sorry! You do know what those flowers mean, right?"

You nodded again, slowly pulling away from her embrace, "It's means I have the Hanahaki disease, right? And the only way to get rid of it is through surgery-"

You coughed up a few more petals, "And the surgery removes the feelings for the person, too."

You gazed at the tiled bathroom floor sadly, "I don't want my feelings to go away, (best friend name)."

"But Y/n-"

You interrupted her, "No. I'm not getting the surgery. I'm going to go home, (best friend name). Tell the teacher I'm sick."

You coughed up a few more petals as you sauntered out of the bathroom.

=========================================================