5 Bad Boy Kisses

Hey! Sorry if this chapter is short and nothing happens. BUT I'm going on vacation for a week and had to upload for you guys! I'm honestly soo over-whelmed with the votes and comments I'm getting for this story! Keep them coming and when I get back I promise I will give you guys a longer upload. Love ya<3

Enjoy!!

P.S. How sexy is that bannner!! Thanks readinglover03 for it!

Chapter 5: 5 Bad Boy Kisses

                Anna flipped her hair over her shoulder and gave us a dazzling smile. “He was all over me. I think it was because of the shirt I was wearing or because you know I’m me.” I rolled my eyes and caught Hailey doing the same thing. Best friends think alike.

                Hailey spoke up. “Anna all guys pay attention to you.” That made Anna smirk and give off a smug look. “But that’s only because they know you will get into bed with them.” And there goes her smirk! I had to choke back my laugh but it was true. Anna was a slutly girl.

                “At least I can get guys…” I zoned out on the fight I knew was about to break out between the two. Hailey never liked Anna and well Anna doesn’t like anyone who doesn’t like her.

                Conner wasn’t in school today and I didn’t bother to figure out why. I was still skived out from what happened yesterday and him not being around made me happy. I wasn’t going to question it.

                Someone nudged my shoulder and I looked to see it was Tina, one of the girls that usually hung out in the ‘popular’ group. “Why does badass Jared McKingsley keep looking over at you?” I looked over to where Tina nodded her head and was surprised to find she was right. Jared was looking over at my direction. But that didn’t mean anything. There was a bunch of people near me, he could be looking at anyone.

                “Tina he could be looking at anyone.” I laughed it off although my heart was beating a little faster. Why did he have to have that effect on me?

                She shook her head at me. “I swear he is looking at you. The question is why though.” She gave me a curious look but I brushed her off with a shoulder shrug. There wasn’t anything going on with me and Jared. Sure, we get along… kind of. I mean he still gets on my nerves but he wasn’t as much of a jerk as the first time I talked to him.

                “Come to my locker with me Emilie.” I nodded to Hailey beyond happy to get away from the girls. Not all of them were bad but when Anna was around, I felt like I was in prison.

                “Why am I just now noticing how much of a pain the people we hang out with are?” I questioned Hailey while laughing. She laughed too.

                “If I could punch Anna in her fake nose, I so would.” She admitted while punching in the combination to her locker.

                “I don’t think her parents would be too happy about that. They paid a lot of money.” I said