7 Bad Boy Kisses

I worked really hard on this chapter! It was 18 pages on word so I'm going to flip if it isn't long for you guys!! I hope you like it and lets get 20 comments before I upload next?? Pweaseeee *bats eyelashes* Love ya guys!

Chapter 7: 7 Bad Boy kisses

                I smiled up at Jared as I ran a hand through my now clean hair. “I like your family. They really know how to make people feel welcome.” I laughed trying to lighten the mood.

                He leaned against the door and smirked at me but in his eyes you could see something else. “Yeah, whatever.” Then he brought his hand up and I thought he was going to touch my face. I locked eyes with him and felt my heart pick up. Why did he have to be so attractive? “You still have spaghetti in your hair.”

                My cheeks flamed and I smacked his hand as he held out the sauced covered noodle that he must have missed when he washed my hair only a couple of minutes ago. “Yeah, whatever.” I mocked him, trying to copy his smirk but knew I failed. Jared had his own special smirk.

                Jared shook his head at me. He walked backwards until he was inside his house and said, “I’ll see you later bad girl.” With a wink the door was shut in my face. I let out a loud laugh before walking away from the house that looked calm on the outside but was far from it on the inside.

                I should probably explain what happened from when I first got to Jared’s house and why I ended up with pasta in my hair and a new nickname.

                With my arms crossed and a glare directed at Jared, I refused to get on his street bike. The only way I would get on that death trap is if he knocked me out and strapped me to it. I was smart enough to know that a boy like Jared would do stupid tricks with a street bike and I wasn’t taking any chances.

                With his head hung, Jared spoke. “Emilie, I promise I will not go fast, do any tricks, or cause any danger with you on the bike. Now can you please get on so we can get to my house?”

                “Why should I trust you? For all I know, once I’m on you will gun it and I will fly off landing on my head and will die!” I shouted being a little irrational. I had pulled the helmet off as soon as Jared put it on, refusing to listen to him. There was just no way I was going to go on that bike!

                I could tell he was now getting frustrated because he was gripping his hair roughly. I did feel bad about fighting over this but I was always afraid of bikes and never wanted to ride on one. And it isn’t going to happen now.

                “Fine.” Jared bit out, slamming his helmet on his head. He flipped the little shield up so he could talk to me. “I will go home, eat and sleep and screw the fucking project. We can just get a failing grade and when the teacher asks why, you can explain.” With that, he hopped on the bike and started the engine.

                I bit my lip as I watched him getting ready to leave. He started moving forward and I looked down to see I still had the helmet in my hand. I clenched my fingers into the hard material of the helmet as I let out a groan. I knew I was going to regret this!