6 Bad Boy Kisses

Don't have much to say but thank you for all the support! I didn't think this story would get so far(: Love you all

Enjoyy<3

Chapter 6: 6 Bad Boy Kisses

                “So, you have a date with our schools bad boy? Also known as, Jared.” I glowered at a smiling Hailey and bit back a nasty remark. I knew she was trying to rile me up.

                “I’m just going to his house to finish this project. By the end of this week we should have it finished and then I am done with Jared McKingsley.” I hoped.

                She sighed and shook her head at me. “I don’t get why you want to get rid of him. He’s a hottie with the damn body!” She threw her hands in the air with exaggeration.

                I would be lying if I denied that Jared was hot. But that didn’t mean I wanted him around me every minute pissing me off. I would be going to his house every day after school this week to finish our project and then it’s bye-bye to him.

                I bit my lip and nodded my head. “I know that but Hailey there is always more to a person and Jared really is like that annoying mosquito that always flies around your head no matter how much you swat at it.” That pretty much summed it up.

                She rolled her eyes. “Whatever, next weekend at the fair, we are going to find you a guy!” Oh crap! I forgot about that and her idea to find me someone. Now, it didn’t seem like a good idea because Conner was being physco and Jared was well… around me too much.

                Giving her a fake smile I nodded my head. I think I was done with guys for... forever. “Sure, Hailey.” I answered pushing the doors open to the lunchroom.

                She waggled a finger at me. “Don’t underestimate me Emilie! I have a few things up my sleeve.”

                That got me worried. Last time Hailey told me she had an idea in her head; I ended up waking up in some random person’s yard with my hair blue, only in my bra and underwear, and handcuffs on. I can’t even tell you how it happened because I don’t even remember anything.

                “You know you saying that makes me even more scared and against going to the fair?” I teased waving at familiar faces of my friends or classmates that said hi to me.

                She pushed my shoulder and glared. “It was one time! Plus, the blue came out and the guy who owned the house gave you his number! And for a bonus he was hot!”

                I gave her an ‘are-you-crazy’ look. “He was in his late twenty’s! It would have been considered rape!” Hailey waved a dismissive hand at me like I was the crazy one. Sometimes my best friend wasn’t the brightest.

                “Emilie! Hailey!” We whirled our heads in the direction our names were called and noticed it was Keith. One of the ‘popular’s’. “Come sit with us!”