10 Bad Boy Kisses

Okay, there wasn't much action in this chap but there should be in the next chapter! I want a 100 votes before I upload next this way I will have time to write the next one and have a little break lol

Enjoyy (;

Chapter 10: 10 Bad Boy Kisses

Leaving Jared behind, I walked up the front porch steps. I was thinking of ways to get Conner off my back tonight when it hit me. We were at a party. A high school party. Obviously there was going to be alcohol and I could get Conner drunk enough where he won’t even know if I am with him or not. It was the only thing that I could think of at last minute and I was just going to have to wing it.

“Hey Emilie. You look good tonight!” I looked to my left and saw a kid from my gym class; I think his name was Craig. I never really talked to him before, maybe a quick smile but never a conversation.

“Thanks.” I smiled and started to push open the door when he signaled me to come over to him. Biting back a groan I looked at the door then to him and made my way over quickly. What could he possibly want from me?

I smiled at the two other guys he was with who I’m pretty sure are Kyle and Theo. These kids were more of the druggie popular kids who don’t play sports but know how to party and throw goods one. I usually don’t go to theirs because they mostly end up with the cops showing up. They get their popularity from being known as having the best parties, which I kind of fine stupid.

“Why don’t you hang out with us for a bit? We barely talk anymore.” Craig smirked his eyes traveling to my legs. I also forgot to mention Craig was a man-whore and I was starting to get creeped out by the looks he was giving me.

I shook my head. “I’m sorry but I have Hailey inside waiting for me and everyone knows how she gets when someone keeps her waiting.” I laughed a little nervously. I took a step back as Craig raised from his seat, coming closer to me.

He shrugged smiling at me and then I realized his eyes were bloodshot and he had a goofy grin on. He was stoned. “Ten minutes, fifteen tops.” He reached behind him on the little side table and picked up a joint that I failed to notice. “Smoke this with us and then you can go find Hailey. Have you ever been high before?”

Yes, I thought to myself. I had tried weed before with Hailey and it was okay but I never really was into it. But I certainly wasn’t going to do it with a bunch of guys who were already high either. I know that would be a stupid idea.

I shook my head and started going back towards the door. “Nah, I’m not up for it. But you guys have fun and I’ll see you later?” I asked it more of a question than a statement this way Craig didn’t get any idea’s in his head that I wanted to see him.

Craig frowned at me. “Not cool Emilie. I thought we were friends.” I blinked surprised. I never would’ve had a problem being his friend but he never talked to me before that night and now he was pressuring me to smoke with him and getting upset with me when I declined.

I gave him a sympathetic look before turning my back and walking to the door. Why do all the guys I talk too, end up having some sort of problem? A hand caught my wrist halting me and I looked behind me to see Craig holding onto me.

“You don’t have to leave. Just hang out with us, we don’t bite.” The look in his eyes said otherwise.

I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off.

“Craig let her go and I’ll smoke with you.” I swung my head around to face Jared and my mouth dropped open.

The weight on my wrist was gone and Craig walked around me to stand in front of Jared. They did the man hand shake thing and Craig handed him the joint. I stood, gaping as Jared sent me a ‘you’re-an-idiot’ look making sure only I saw it.