27 Bad Boy Kisses

WELL THIS IS IT! That's right this is the last chapter of Bad Boy Kisses. I want to thank every single one of you who has read, commented, voted and put up with my craziness throughout this journey! You guys are the only reason that I have finished this story, my first finished story!! I love you all soo much and hope you like the last chapter! There will be an epilogue if you guys can get 800 votes on this chapter and 200 comments!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I'M GOING TO CRY NOW! HAHA<3

ENJOY MY BAD BOY KISSES OBSESSED FREAKSSS!

*Throws a million Jared penis to everyone!* One for everyonee!!!<3

Chapter 27: 27 Bad Boy Kisses

Stupid.

No that’s not a strong enough word to describe how I felt at that moment. I just said ‘I love you’ and Jared stopped smiling? I didn’t know what I was expecting but that wasn’t it.

I looked away from him and moved to the car door. “Sorry. Forget I said anything.” My throat felt clogged and dry. I could feel the tears ready to spill and it bothered me that I felt so weak. That I was being so weak.

I hated the whole concept of love. I would always think it never existed and after the whole break-up with Conner, I believed it more than ever but with Jared it was different. I felt like I was holding back on something. And that something was telling him and me that I did love him.

I knew I did. It was just there and at that moment I felt like crawling under a rock because he was just staring at me like I had told him I killed his family. Was it really that bad to hear those words from me?

“Wait.” His voice barreled through my thoughts and I just shook my head, my back facing him.

“I don’t want to hear it Jared.” My voice was raw and now tears were falling down my face. I couldn’t believe I was crying over a guy, again!

“I said wait.” He demanded grabbing my shoulders and spinning me around. His eyes grew guilty when he saw that I was crying. He stepped closer to me and wiped the tears off my face with the pads of his thumbs. “Hey don’t cry.” He pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly.

Without hesitation, I wrapped my arms around his neck and silently cried into his shoulder. It was weird that I was crying on the guy that just hurt me but I couldn’t help it. I loved him, I really did and his comfort was all I wanted. Even if it was his fault that I was crying.

“Emilie, Shhhh.” He soothed rubbing his hands over my back slowly.

“I can’t believe I just said that!” I sobbed keeping my head down too embarrassed to look at him. I was a mess and putty in his hands.

“Babe.” He whispered quietly pulling me away from him and lifting my face up by my chin. He gave me a sorry smile and wiped at my face again. “I’m glad you said that.”