8 Bad Boy Kisses

This is a really crappy chapter and I am not proud of it but I wanted to get something up for you guys. Also, I started a new story! It's teen-fiction and romance so if you guys wouldnt mind checking it out that would be great!(:

Chapter 8: 8 Bad Boy Kisses

I closed my locker and jumped.

Jared smirked at me, “And how is my bad girl doing?”

I held back an eye roll. “I am not your bad girl and fine considering some asshole almost gave me a heart attack.”

“You’re feisty today. I like it.” He winked pulling me closer to him by the hips. I slapped his hands but he didn’t flinch.

“Jared what do you want? It’s too early to deal with you.” I practically whined not caring that I sounded like a bratty three year old.

He let me go and smiled. “Since you asked. Want to go to a party tonight?”

I blinked surprised at his question. Then I smiled. “Is Jared McKingsley asking me out on a date?” I laughed because it just wasn’t like Jared to do something like that.

He scoffed giving me a disgusted look. “Emilie I told you I wanted to bang you not date you. There is a big difference.” Ouch, that hurt a little. “It’s just there is a party tonight and since you will be over at my house already for the project, I thought it would be cool to check out.”

I bit my lip thinking it over. Was going to a party with Jared smart? I mean when I got there I could just ditch him and it would only look like we walked in at the same time. I don’t want rumors going around that we are hanging out. I don’t need Conner getting any ideas. Being in school with Jared is different but if Conner thinks we hangout outside of it, there will be trouble. And I know for a fact Conner will be there, he rarely missed parties.

I nod finally. “No funny business though! I don’t want you drugging my drink and then I wake up the next morning in bed with you and I find out we had sex.”

Jared pretended to be offended. “Please Emilie; I wouldn’t have to drug you to get you in bed.”

“You’re right.” I answered back.

His eyebrows shot up with surprise.

“You would have to kill me first.” I laughed slapping his cheek and walking around him.

He caught up and walked next to me slinging an arm over my shoulder. “Babe, why do you fight it off so much? You are just in denial. We both know we want each other.”

I turned my head a little and looked at him with an ‘are-you-stupid’ look. “Jared, I can barely stand you most of the time. What makes you think I want to have sex with you?”

“Have you seen this body and face?” He asked like I was the stupid one. “Plus, you need a really good lay, you seem stiff and I am just the guy to help you with that.” He started massaging one of my shoulders.

I glared at him shrugging off his arm. “You are the reason I am so tense. You cause me to go crazy.”

“Crazy with lust. I bet all you think is how hot I am.”

I halted in my steps and pushed Jared up against the locker’s. His eyes went wide and his breath hitched. I leaned in so our lips brushed the tiniest bit. I took in a rugged breath and let it out fanning his lips. “You’re so right. All I can think about is ripping your clothes off and taking you. Hard.” I ran my lips over his jaw and up his cheek. Looking him right in the eye I said, “I like being in control.”

I moved off of him and smiled. “Is that what you wanted to hear?” His mouth was agape and I don’t think I have ever seen him so surprised. “Like I told you Jared the only way you will get me is if I am dead.”

He composed himself. Adjusting his shirt and fitting his jacket back into the right place. “Whatever.” Then his eyes meet mine and a spark grew in them. “Wait. You aren’t a virgin anymore?”

I cocked an eyebrow. “How did you come up with that and why are you asking?”

“Well you said you like being in control. I’m pretty sure a virgin wouldn’t say that about sex.” I mentally hit myself; I just had to give him payback didn’t I?

Lying I answered, “I like to be in control with everything.” Vague. Perfect, all I had to do was be vague and he couldn’t catch me.

I didn’t want to have the discussion of losing my virginity. Especially of all people, it to be Jared McKingsley. Not on my lists of things to do. Ever.

He smirked and I knew he knew I was lying to him. But I wasn’t going to admit it; he doesn’t need to know anything about my sex life. I don’t ask him questions mostly because I don’t want to know who he has banged. I don’t want to look at girls differently knowing they did the nasty with Jared.  

“I’m guessing it was with Conner right? I mean you guys were together for a while. It only makes sense.” He said tapping his lips like he was in deep thought. “Unless,” he snapped his fingers, “You really are a bad girl and cheated!”

I slapped a hand over his mouth and made a ‘shhing’ noise. I glared at him. “Why would you say that? You know he cheated on me! And I really don’t need rumors going around about I also cheating since it isn’t even true!” I snapped pulling my hand off his mouth and wiping it on my jeans.

Jared dropped his smile when he saw that I was actually pissed. “Wow, Emilie I forgot. Sorry.”

I tucked some hair behind my ear and pulled my bag strap higher up on my shoulder. “Yeah whatever. Just… just stop making jokes about that stuff. I am just an acquaintance to you. Okay? We aren’t friends so you have don’t have any right to talk about things like this.”

He nodded and started walking backwards. I wouldn’t look at him anymore and I think he caught on because he turned so his back was facing me and walked off. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. I wanted to go and say sorry to him because he didn’t deserve me snapping at him but I was to worn out.

My stomach still ached a little. The bruise was healing thankfully. I couldn’t fall asleep last night because I kept having nightmares of Conner hitting me and then coming to school today was making me scared. I don’t know how I will react when I see Conner.

Then Jared making jokes about Conner and I really put me over the edge. Especially the sex jokes because I did give myself to Conner and now I regret it and Jared bringing it up set me off. I sighed and started walking to my next class.

I would just have to apologize to him later and if he still talks to me, I’ll even hangout with him at the party to show that maybe we could be friends. That thought stopped me. Do I want to be friends with Jared? I never really liked his reputation and he did get under my skin but maybe if I told him to lay off with the whole wanting to bang me we could be friends.

I dropped the thoughts knowing my brain was mush right now from no sleep. Thinking of being friends with Jared while working on about an hour of sleep was a bad idea.