15 Bad Boy Kisses

Dedicated to Blue55 because I liked her comment last chapter and it made me smile(:

Enjoy!<3

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15: 15 Bad Boy Kisses

Jared McKingsley was kissing me.

I was letting Jared McKingsley kiss me.

Only a second or two passed before I pushed him away from me and stared at him with wide eyes. I couldn’t believe that had just happened. What was he thinking? How could I have let that happen?

Timmy kicked the stand one more time and crossed his arms over his chest. “This is bull shit!” He cursed storming off.

Jared quickly caught onto his collar and pulled him back. He grabbed his chin and glared into his eyes. “You do not talk like that, understand?” The death in his voice even sent shivers down my spine.

Timmy only nodded with scared eyes. I felt bad for him and leaned forward and put my hand on Jared’s shoulder. “Go easy on him. Don’t scare him.”

Jared let go of Timmy and looked over at me like he just realized I was there. It made my heart clench because a minute ago he was kissing me and he already forgot about me.

His eyes lost their anger and he smirked at me. “Thanks for the kiss.” I felt myself blush.

“Would you love birds hurry up! Other people are waiting.” The line started throwing complaints at us and that ended it for me. I didn’t sign up for this shit. Metaphorically and literally.

I put my hands on the little shelf that held the box for the tickets and divided me from the line of guys and jumped over, swinging my legs in the air, landing perfectly on the ground. I looked back at the aggravated line and said, “Find someone else to kiss you.” I went to walk away and then I turned around. “On second thought, try getting a girlfriend!”

I pivoted on my heel and stormed off. The lady who was running the kissing booth had her mouth hanging open and I stopped in front of her. “I’m sorry but I didn’t even sign up for this and it’s not worth it. You’re going to have to find someone else.”

With that, I walked off with Jared and Timmy by my side. I wouldn’t look at Jared because I knew I would blush. Just thinking of Jared and I kissing sent me on wild thoughts and it was easier to forget about it.

I felt a hand wrap around my elbow and tug on me. I looked down a little to see Timmy looking at me with wide eyes. “What?” I asked curious.

“Jared stole my ticket.” He whined pointing to Jared who I still refused to look at.

Sighing I knelt down on my knees so I was level with Timmy. “Timmy, I’m sorry but I am not kissing you. You should have saved that ticket for something else.” I ruffled his hair and he swiped my hand away grunting.

Then he pouted and grabbed onto my shoulders. “I told my friends that I was going to get a kiss from a pretty girl this weekend though.” Those damn puppy dog eyes.

Why did I always end up in the weirdest positions? “Fine.” I sighed in defeat.

“What!?”

“Really!?”

Jared screamed at the same time that Timmy cheered. I quickly held up my hand in front of Timmy and his smile dropped but his eyes still were lit up with hope. “Only on the cheek.” I bargained waiting for his reaction.