2. Roomates

As we make our way to Emma's apartment she talks to me about her roommates.

"So you know how I'm in college, so I live in a apartment on campus but it's totally fine for you to stay there because no ones going to snitch and they probably wouldn't even care" Emma says.

"Thank you so much. I know this was so last minute but I was tiered of -"

I couldn't finish getting my words out before she cut me off and said.

"Raven.... it is completely fine. I'm glad you left. You needed to. Your mom was mentally abusing you. She wouldn't even let you leave the house without her and you're 17!"
She says to me with the most concerned face.

"I guess you're right" I say.
"I mean of course I am!" She says laughing and throwing her arm over my shoulder.

"We are going to have soooo much fun. You can come to all my college parties!!" Em says

"Ummmm I dont know if I'm the party type though"

"Oh trust me.. you will be after a week of living in my apartment with my roommates. It's practically a party every night in there" she reassures me.

"Who are your roommates again?"
I ask worried because I thought she would only have like 2.

"Okay well there's
3 guys
2girls, including me.....
and now you!!
So now there's
3 girls!!" She lists them so excitingly.

"What are their names?"I asked her

"Okay so there's Tyler, Harry,Jeramy, me, and Kasey. Tyler is like your average jock and he thinks he's sooooo hot but like he's honestly just a 8/10 and he's Harry's best friend. And ohhh boyyy.... don't even get me started on Harry. He's so beautiful okay... like that's al I can say. But he is really rich and he can be snobby sometimes. Okay he's not a great guy actually, I've never seen him be nice to anyone, he has a lot of tattoos and he will cuss you out if you walk in his room while he's playing his guitar. But yea other than that... he's a great guy. Jeramy is really smart and so he's like never even there because he's out studying so you won't even see him ever. And Kasey is kinda in love with Harry but he can't even tell because he's to busy starring at himself all day. Kasey can be a little mean sometimes so they would be perfect for each other but yea. You know who I am so should I explain that to?" She says.

" oh wow... umm no I don't think so. That was a lot"
I say as we are walking up to a building of apartments.

"Look.. you made me take up our whole walk explaining all those stupid people to you."
She says as she laughs.

I think it was worth it... that seem like a lot of things I should know." I say as we walk into the elevator.