19.

1 year later...

It's been great living in my new apartment. I can't believe I've been staying here for a year now. So I guess it's not that new.

I wouldn't be here with out Harry. He legit payed for this flat and I'm so great-full but it's been over a year since we've talked.
I don't know what to expect anyway... it's not like we were ever together. We were just friends who lived together. That's it.

I just got done posting an add online so hopefully someone looking for a place to stay will contact me so I can have a roommate.

The whole reason I left Emma's old apartment is because I couldn't take all the people staying there. But Harry only payed for the first years rent of my flat before he fell off the face of the earth. And I can't afford it anymore.

I wake up from my nap with a huge knock on my door. I leap from the couch and run over to look through the peep hole.

"What the fuck.." I say as I see Harry standing on the other side of the door.

I quickly open it and he's standing there. After a year and a half of ignoring me, He's just here.

"Hello Love. What do you think you're doing?" He says in his deep raspy voice.

"Hm? What?" I ask. Not even knowing what to say to him.

"You posted an add online... for a roommate. The whole reason you are here is because you didn't like having roommates."

"Yea well I'm not rich. I can't afford this on my own Harry." I say to him sternly.

He just stands there and looks around.

"Harry... are you gonna bring up the fact that you have been ignoring me for OVER A YEAR!" I shout in his face.

"I haven't. I've been watching you to make sure you're okay. Don't worry love... anddd I'm going to pay rent for you so you don't need a roommate." He says looking at me.

"No Harry. You aren't. The first time was okay because we were friends. But you left me." I say starting to tear up.

"Oh.. so we were just friends?" Harry says looking at the floor.