23

We walk with a good distance between us and not saying anything the whole time. As we got closer to my apartment, I of course had to be cat called again. It wouldn't really have been a day out if at least 10 people didn't say something nasty to me.

Except this time it was different. As soon as the random by stander said something about my ass, Harry quickly put his arm around my shoulder and help up his middle finger to the guy, flipping him off while having a cheeky smile, as if he was so cool for having just done that.

"Nice move." I say as I laugh.
"Yea well it was rude. He's lucky I didn't cuss him out because I have a wide vocabulary." Harry says as we walk up the stairs to the front door of my apartment. Harry opens the door for me and I walk in while he follows behind me and shuts the door.

"But for real... thank you for what you just did. And for earlier." I say looking up at him.

He didn't even say anything. He just steps closer to me and grabs my waist pulling me to him.

"I've missed you Raven.." he says looking down at me like he's about to kiss me.

I look away because I'm still hurt. I'm hurt that he hasn't talked to me in a year. I guess he could tell that I was upset and let go of me and walked to the living room.

"Okay so listen.."Harry starts to say.
"...here's what's going to happen. I'm about to start my job at the college and I need to a place to stay that's closer to the school.."

I interrupt him by asking "do you still live in that apartment with Emma and them?"

"Yes... please let me finish talking. I don't think you get what I'm saying. I need a closer place to stay... and this apartment is one block from the school." He says looking at me.

"You want my apartment? So your kicking me out. Wowwww okay Harry" I say sitting down on the couch. Trying to think of what I'll do now that I'm homeless.

"No. I know you need a roommate. That's literally what you posted about online. And that's why I came. It would be perfect. Just like old times. Except just me and you" He says looking at me cheekily.

"Harry. That would be so weird. I can't live with you because you're going to be my professor. That has to be breaking some kind of law."

"Okay well it's not like you have to go around telling people." He says as he gets up and walks to the door of the apartment.

"Listen" He says, "this is my place. I pay for it and I'm going to be moving it this weekend. Either you can find a new place or you can stay here. Up to you" then he walks out the door and leaves me in the apartment alone to think it over.

There's nothing to really think about though. I mean I need a place to stay so. There's no other options. I guess I'm living with my teacher. Wow.