18.

...both out of breath.

"Wow. You're so fucking... amazing" he told me.
"And you're so loud." I laugh.
"Really??"he asked concerned.
"Ummm yea. I mean I would have been too but you had your hand on my mouth the whole time." I say teasing
"Nah I'm no-" harry was cut off by a knock at the door. He jumps up grabbing a blanket to cover himself and I quickly get under the blankets to cover myself.
When he opens the door Em and Kasey were standing there.
"What?" Harry says.
"Umm you guys are loud.." Em says.
"Mainly you though Harry." Kasey snaps back.
Harry opens the door more as if he's about to step outside and fight her.

"Stop."Em says putting her hand infront of her so that she touched Harry's chest and so he quickly backs away.

"I was just letting you know that two of our neighbors next to us and below us have come to the apartment door knocking and they complained about the noises... so yea." Em says.

"Ok were done anyway." Harry says laughing and I can't help but laugh too.

"This is weird" Kasey says.

"Oh excuse me what would you like for me to do to fix the noise problem Ms. Kasey??" He asks in a joking tone. But I think Kasey takes it serious because she's clueless.

"Just don't do it. It's kind of gross. Unless it's with me." She says smiling. Is she really that stupid. Like I'm right here and he was just joking.
"Okay um no. Listen girls. It's my room. I'll fuck her in it if I'd like. Thanks." He says then slams the door shut.
"Ohh... so you'll fuck me when you like??" I say mocking what he just told them.
"I mean I could." He teases me as he jumps on top of me.