5. Trying to be nice

Harry's POV:

I'm sitting on the couch with Raven and she just asked me why I'm in here and I accidentally snapped at her and I feel really bad now. She even flinched when I said it.

She hasn't moved though and I'm glad because the truth is that I came in here because I wanted to be near her.

I just met her I know but everyone else was around her all day and I don't like them so I wanted to come when they were gone and I knew she was awake because the TV was on still.

I must have really scared her because ever since she flinched about 10 mins ago. She hasn't moved.

I look at her and see that she only has a pillow and no blanket. What the fuck. She's probably so cold.

"Why don't you have a blanket?" I asked her

"They didn't have one they said" she said really quietly.

"It's your first night here, and I heard that you had to sleep on a train ride here so how about you go sleep in my bed and I'll sleep here?"
I ask.

She looks at me shocked. But it's the least I could do for scaring her. She nods her head and we get up and I walk her to my room.

When we walk in she looks straight at my guitar and I see her smile. I wonder if she likes to play too.

She looks at my closet next. Which I left open on accident.

"Woooow" She says.

"What?"

"Fancy clothes..." she says

I reply with a simple "nah" and then tell her to hop in me bed. When she climbs on my bed she reminds me that it's a king size bed because she is so tiny in the middle of it.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" She asks me

"Positive." I reply with a grin.

I turn to leave and turn off the lamp.

"Wait!" She yells at a whisper tone.

"What?" I whisper back jokingly.

"Ummm I'm scared of the dark..." she says looking at the floor.

I turn the lamp back on and she smiles at me and tells me thank you. As I'm walking out and closing the door I tell her goodnight.