31. Mr. Styles

"Good luck." Nick says to me as we both part ways. I motioned a quick wave to him as I turned into the class. Harry was already sitting at his desk in his empty classroom.

It had only taken 20 seconds to walk to class since it was only a couple rooms down the hall. So I hadn't thought about the fact that no one would be in here yet. I wish now that I had not come in so early.

"So who was that?" Harry asks. "Making new friends already I see."

"Yea i guess so" I say smiling looking down at the ground as I walk to sit at a table in the back of the class. I was smiling bc I was kinda happy I had a friend already. And plus, Nick was kinda hot.. maybe it would turn into something more?

"Sit up here where I can see you." Harry says right as i sit down in the back of the room.

"What? No! Why?" I asked. Furious that he was gonna try to give me an assigned seat. This was college not element school.

"That's no way to talk to your professor." Harry says in a very serious voice as he walks towards me.
"Fine. Sit all the way back here by yourself." He tells me as he stands across my table, towering over me.

A few other people finally started to enter the classroom. And Harry turns to look at them. "Hello! Welcome! Take a seat we will be starting in 2 minutes." He then turned back to look down at me. "Don't let your new friend get in the way of your studies Ms. Williams. " he says very seriously in a low voice.

He almost sounded mad at me... he better not think I'm going to let him control my love life. Oh my gosh. My love life....

I hadn't even begun to think about the fact that it was going to be hard to have a love life now that a grown man was living with me. How do I even explain something like that?

I quickly change my thoughts, not wanting to think about how hard that will be to explain.

Harry greets the class as soon as he gets back behind his desk. "Hello! My names "Harry styles, you all can cal me Mr. Styles."

Harry finally starts teaching.I was actually enjoying the lesson because I love history.

There were about 20 other people in the class. But no one else sat in the back with me. I guess they are really eager to pay attention and get good grades.

Ive never really had to try hard at history though so I wasn't stressing over it. My thoughts were haulted when I heard Harry announce that class was dismissed. I guess I had zoned out a little.

Everyone else had already left, i guess they were eager to leave just as eager as they were to learn. I stand up from my chair and put my bag on the table to put my books in it. I notice Harry walking towards me out the corner of my eye.

"This was my last class for today. Do you want a ride home?" Harry asks.

"No thanks, I have to go to the library to start my internship thingy." I reply with a smile. Trying to be nice since you are trying the whole starting fresh thing with him.

"Do you know where it is, I can walk you there?" He ask.

I actually don't know where it is so that would be helpful. So I agree and he walks me to the library. It was only a 1 minute walk because it's actually connected to the building we were already in. It's connected to the history and English building by a kind of short hallway.

"Thanks" I tell Harry as I go into the library doors.

"You're welcome. See you tonight" he replies. Turning away and walking off.

I was shocked at his words "see you tonight" it's so weird hearing that from the same person who is my professor.