20.

So Harry just showed up after almost two years of ignoring me. He is seriously just sitting on my couch right now expecting me to believe that he's been "watching me" like wtf that is weird.

"Raven!" Harry shouts as he starts to get up to leave.

"Yes. What?" I reply while getting up too.

"Coffee? Tomorrow? So we can talk about this rent situation." He asks me.

"No Harry. There's nothing to talk about. I don't want your help. I can take care of myself."

"If you don't meet me for coffee I'm just going to come back here so be at the cafe on green Avenue by 2pm tomorrow. See you later love.
- - -

*alarm buzzes*
Wow it's 10am and I'm actually about to get ready to go see him. I'm not gonna let him take advantage of me again. I'm older now so he's stupid if he thinks that He can get me back after kinda throwing me out.

It's 1:20 so I figured I go ahead and make my way down to the coffee shop. When I walk by the window he's already there.
I walk in and sit down at the table with him as he starts to say
"So you are starting college next week?"

"Mhm.."

"What college are you going to be going to?"

"Stanley university" I reply.

Harry starts to chuckle and says
"Great"

"What? What's great?"

"I'm going to be a professor there." He says with a grin.