29. Starting fresh

This picture is what I envision Harry "the teacher" would wear haha.

*obnoxious alarm going off*

Shit. I over slept. My first day of college and now I have to rush to get ready. Perfect.

I quickly shower and get dressed and rush into the kitchen to grab an apple to eat for breakfast.

Harry is standing at the counter eating breakfast.

"Wow look at you. You look all professional and stuff." I say to him.

"thank you." He says with a chuckle. "Do you need a ride to the campus?" He ask me.

"Ummmm yea because it would be totally normal to just show up to school in my professors car. No thank you." I say as I grab my book bag.

"So what? You're just going to walk then?" He asks.

" I guess. I just don't want people to get the wrong idea." I say as I walk to the door. But Harry quickly stop me in my tracks by stepping in front of me.

"Well maybe I do." Harry says looking down at me.

I'm a little shook at first but I soon reply saying. "So you want the whole school to think you're sleeping with your student? Because I don't.."

"Why? Do you really think that low of me?" He says in a sarcastic sad voice.

"No Harry. I just don't want other students thinking That I'm fucking my way threw college." I say as I move past him to head out the door.

"Only person you'll be fucking is me!" I hear him shout in a funny tone as I close the door.

He was obviously joking. But do I want him to not be joking? Oh my gosh. No. What am I even saying. We are starting fresh. That means we are friends. And it needs to stay that way.