14.

Once we heard the knock Harry got up grabbing a blanket to hold over his bottom half since he was just wearing boxers. Then he went to the door and yelled "who the fuck is it?"

"It's Kasey! I was wandering if you wanted to hang out?" She told him

I knew she liked him. It was obvious and Em even told me she liked him. But I can tell he was annoyed by her.

"No thanks." Harry replies.

"Can I come in please?"She asks

"No. Fuck off" harry snaps back

"Pleaseeeeeee" she begs.

Harry then opens the door letting her in. I think he wants her to see me in his bed...

When she first comes in she doesn't notice me. She just walks towards harry and he kinda backs up and she looks down to see he's half naked and covering himself up with a blanket. then she looks over to the bed and sees me sitting there under the blankets.

I could tell she was really shocked. She looked at harry and said
"Oh so after a year of me trying to get you to like me and it not working, some stranger just has to walk in and you fall in love with the bitch."
Harry was soooo fucking mad she called me a bitch. I could tell. He quickly snapped back and said
"Call her that again I fucking dare you. Why the fuck would you attack her like that after what just happened to her last night. Raven isn't a bitch. If anyone is, you are. Now Get the fuck out of my room."

She stormed out and Harry slammed the door shut and threw the blanket he was using to cover himself with on the bed and just yelled "FUCK"

"Are you okay?" I asked in a quiet voice.

He looked up really fast as if he had forgotten I was there.

"Yea yea I'm fine. I'm just pissed that she came in my room and said that about you. I want you to feel safe with me but she just said that and I should have just not let her in. I'm sorry."
He says.

"Harry don't apologize. Thank you for taking up for me." I tell him as I motion for him to come get in bed with me.

He walked over to me and gets under the covers with me.

" you know what would make this better?"
He asks.

"Hmmm. What harry??"I ask him.

"Netflix. I know it's corny that I used that as a solution... but come on." He wines.

"Noooo that's perfect." I tell him.

After that we found a movie and he held me in his arms while we watched it and I fell asleep in his lap peacefully.