27.

I spend the whole day in my room trying to stay away from Harry. I mainly spent my time watching you tube. Until I heard The shower turn on. Thankfully it was a sign he was showering and I could finally go get some dinner. I had gown all day with out eating.

I quietly open my door and sneak out my room into the kitchen. I decide to warm up some food from the other night in the microwave. While I was waiting for it to warm up, I opened the fridge to get a drink and when I closed the refrigerator, the microwave buzzer went off and I turned around and there Harry was... in a towel... Standing being me. In complete shock I dropped my water bottle in the floor and lost my breath. I guess you could say I scare really easily...

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Harry said as he grabbed my water bottle off the ground. And handed it back to me.

"If you didn't mean to scare me then why were you just standing there?" I walk over to the microwave to get my food and go to exit the kitchen but Harry puts his arm out in front of me to stop me in my path.

"I know you've been avoiding me all day.." He says looking down at me.

"Please let me go so I can eat. And please go put some clothes on." I reply.

He simply lowers his arm letting me walk away and he turn to go to his room. I'm tired of avoiding him. I'm not gonna let him keep me out of my own apartment so I decide to go eat in the living room.