6. Waking up in Harrys bed

Ravens POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and sat up quickly. I saw the clock on the bed side table said 8am. As I looked around I realized and remembered that Harry let me sleep in his bed last night. It was so nice of him to do that but he's really kinda bi polar because he's kinda mean sometimes.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the bedroom door. I heard a raspy voice say

"Raven... are you awake?"

Then the door slowly opened. It was harry.

"Did I wake you?" He asked

"No no no you're fine. I actually just woke up."
I replied with a reassuring smile.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me as he sat on the edge of the bed. I nodded my head letting him know I did.

"Oh... by the way here's your phone, you left it on the couch. Someone named Tara called you last night but I didn't want to wake you."
He told me while handing me my phone.

I quickly snatched the phone from his hands while jumping out of bed to see if he was telling me the truth. But I should have known he was because how else would he have known my moms name.

"Sorry I should have brought it to you when I saw you were getting a call." He says super fast because I can assume he can tell how mad I am.

"No Harry it's fine. I wouldn't have answered anyway. It's just that it was my mom." I say while looking at my phone In shock.
I feel Harry stand up from off the end of the bed where he was sitting so that he was towering over me. I had never realized how tall he was until now. He put his hand on my shoulder and asked me if I was okay.

"Yea I.. Im fine" I stutter and walk away from him into the living room. I go towards my suit case and get jeans out and a Rolling Stones T-shirt and some underwear so I can take a shower.