9.

I woke up on the couch and looked around and remembered that I was watching TV with Kasey and Tyler. There was a note on the table in front of me from Emma that said she went to a friends house and she wouldn't be back till 11pm.

After reading that, it made me wonder what time it was. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was already 10pm. How did I sleep all day.

I looked to see if Kasey was awake but she was sleeping and then I heard a noise behind me and it was Tyler. He was in the kitchen.

I got up and went into the kitchen so I could find something to eat to because I haven't ate all day. When I walked past Tyler I saw he was poring milk in he bowl of cereal.

I went up to the fridge to get a bottle of water and I felt Tyler bump into me which was weird since I was obviously there and there would have been no way of not seeing me.

When I turned around he quickly said "sorry" with an evil grin.
"Yea ok...." I said, thinking he did it on purpose.

I walked over to the pantry to get a snack. I knew I would find one because it was a big walk in pantry. I couldn't find the light switch once I went into the closet filled with food but I could mostly see what the labels read.

I saw a bag of chips but they were on the top shelf and I was in the middle of reaching up for them when I heard Tyler behind me asking if I needed help. He said it in a mischievous way though. So I quickly replied with a no.

Next thing I know he comes up behind me and puts both of his hands on my waist and turns me around so that I'm facing him and he says
"Oh I think you do love"