17.

As I get out the shower I hear a knock on the door. I dry off and walk over to it. I rap the towel around me and As I crack the door open I see Harry.

"What do you want?" I ask very straight forward.
His face quickly changes to a mad expression and he pushes his bathroom door all the way open pushing me out the way and walks in and slams the door shut behind him. I back away in fear until I'm stopped by the wall behind me. He puts both of his large hands on my still wet cheeks so that he's cupping my face.
"Listen, I get you might be sad but this is my fucking room and my bathroom. I was trying to be nice and check on you because it's been 3 hours. So don't talk to me like I have no fucking right to talk to you while you're in my room."
All I manage to get out is "I-I..I'm sorry."
He turns to leave and he says "Em is throwing a party tonight in about 4 hours so wear something appropriate."

He walked out the bathroom and I actually follow behind him because I left my clean clothes in my suit case in his floor. I walk out of the bathroom so that I'm now in his room with my head facing the floor trying to avoid eye contact. I hear him walk towards me and he lifts up my head so that I'm doing exactly what I didn't want to do, looking in his green eyes.
"I'm sorry love, I just don't like when you want to give me attitude." He says. He then leans forward and puts his lips against my ears. "tell me you're sorry." He whispers in my ears as he grabs my waist. I let out a quiet moan and grab his arm as a jolt of shivers are running down me. "I'm sorry" I whimper as I look at his face. He lets go of me and backs away and starts looking me up and down. I then look down at my body and then I'm reminded I'm still in just a towel. I all of a sudden become self conscience. He grabs my waist again and pulls me into him. He takes my face into his hands and bring my lips to his and we begin to make out. As I'm becoming familiar with his mouth, I feel his hands slide down and he starts to pull off the towel. I pull away from the kiss grabbing the towel before it fell.
"Is everything okay?" Harry's asks me concerned.
I nod even thought I was nervous. then I look down at my chest and I start to let the towel fall down. Once it hit the floor Harry said "wow. You are beautiful Raven."
He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. He begins to suck on my nipples. I let out a quiet moan. He picks me up so that my legs are rapped around him and he takes me over to the bed and lays me on it. I watch him as he takes off his shirt and pants quickly. He then gets on top of me in the bed and begins to make out with me while bracing himself with his left hand and playing with my nipples with his right hand. I felt how wet I was getting and I knew I wanted more. I pushed him off and got on top and planted kisses down his chest all the way till I got to his boxers. I pull them down and he helps. His fully hard member flops out and it's even bigger then I thought it was the day he made me feel it.

I kiss the precum off his tip teasing him making him moan "fuckkk"
I then take his whole length in my mouth and bob up and down fast and faster. He grabs my hair and takes control for a while, making his own rhythm. I pull my mouth off and I lay on my back letting him get on top. He braces himself with his left hand and with his right hand he puts his fingers over my slit and feels how wet and slippery I am. "Wow someone wants me bad don't they?" He teases me.
"I want you harry" I moan out, catching him off guard. I don't think he knows how good it felt when he rubbed my clit. He positioned himself and rubbed his tip up and and down my entrance before sliding it in. I moaned when it went in. He put a hand over my mouth as he began to pound into me harder and harder. I let out litter whimpers that you could still hear though. As I was getting close I tightened around his length and he must have felt it and he moaned "fuckkk You're so tight."
He went faster and faster. And I finally was coming, making my self even more tense and tight so that Harry finished at the same time. He let out a loud moan of pleasure as he came and then he collapsed next to me. We were both out of breath.