2| he's mine now

Taehyung—

He slept like a bunny, on the drive back to headquarters. I smiled, softly, admiring his features from the corner of my eye.

I'd, instantly, liked him when I saw his profile, before. He was the only top rank that his leader wanted gone. I'd rummaged through the other files, looking for his name, and managed to find a folder on him. Apparently, the boy was kidnapped into the gang, and treated roughly, forcing him to climb through the ranks, just to be respected; and even then, he was still marked to be killed.

My liking for him only increased, when I saw him take down Hoseok. I'd already known he was standing behind the door, but I wanted him to see that traitorous kid, and make him realize that coming with me would be an escape, not a prison. I watched, amused to see the, usually, overconfident red-haired man get beaten so easily, by some second hand official, from a third hand gang.

I pulled up to the base, parking my car on a platform, that blended into the rough ground. I pressed a button, from a remote, and let the platform lower down.

Once the platform had hit the floor, I drove off it, letting one of the workers set it back. I parked my car in the small garage, and reached over to shake the boy awake.

He grunted, then opened his eyes, cutely, taking in his surroundings. His eyes finally landed on me, then widened. He quickly looked down, blushing. I chuckled, and reached over to pat his hair, making him turn even more red.

I leaned over to unbuckle his seat belt, and grabbed his bindings. I took out my switch blade, and twirled it in my fingers, so that the blade fell out, and I began to cut the ropes around his wrists.

"Sorry, babe, I didn't want you jumping out of the car on me," I murmured, softly. He only sent me a glare, before the ropes fell, loose.

Jungkook rubbed his wrists, before glancing at me. "Am I some type of hostage?" He asked, as I got out of the car, and opened the door on his side. "I'm not a girl," he muttered, ears pink, as he accepted my hand, that helped him out.

"No," I agreed, "but you sure look like one."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "shut up!"

I chuckled, then wrapped an arm around his waist. "And to answer your question: no. You are not my hostage. Sure, I briefly treated you like one, but that was not my intention for you."

Jungkook blushed, as my fingers pressed into his side. I smirked, before rubbing soothing circles into his waist.

"Come on, let's get your wrists checked. I don't want them to get bruised." He rolled his eyes at me, "well, who's fault was that?" I gave him a sheepish smile, "sorry, babe."

He sighed, cheeks tinged with red, at the nickname. "I still don't understand why you like me in the first place." I cooed, and ruffled his hair, and began leading us to the clinic.

I made a thoughtful sound, in the back of my throat, "there are many reasons why I like you. The better question is how did I like you so fast?" Jungkook frowned at me, "that's very vague, Mr. Kim."

I pouted, "come on! Call me by my name!" He blushed. "But you're my superior!" He protested. Chuckling, I nuzzled my forehead against his, enjoying the way I affect him. "But, you're my baby, I want to hear my name come from your lips."

He flushed, and glared at me, "hey! I'm not much younger than you!" I grinned, and pinched his cheeks. "That distance between our ages gives me enough authority to call you my baby."

Jungkook grumbled curses under his breath, making me grin, and pull him closer to my side.

"Here we are!" I announced, as we made it to the infirmary. "Jin hyung! I need you to take care of someone!" I called into the clinic. A tall, blonde haired man popped up, from behind a curtain. He grinned, and walked up to us. "Your mission went well, I presume?" He asked, slapping on a pair of rubber gloves.

I nodded, and gently led Jungkook to the nearest bed, and sat him on it.

"Who's this? A new recruit? I've never seen him around," Jin said, pulling up a chair. Nodding, I pointed at Jungkook's wrists. "I took him from the other group," I sheepishly scratched the back of my neck, "I might've been a bit too rough on him."

Jin looked between us, then sighed, shaking his head. "Taehyung-ah!"

I knew Jin hyung since I was a kid, the other members in my close-knit group came later. They were the only ones who are allowed to call me by my real name. Anyone else would get a bullet straight between their eyes.

I don't play nice when it comes to my rules and to work.

Jin quickly treated Jungkook's wrists, and wrapped bandages around them. He straightened, and looked up at me. "So what is he? A hostage? I don't think so—or else you wouldn't have me treating his injuries."

A smirk tugged at my lips, "he's mine, now." Jin arched an eyebrow, then glanced back at a blushing Jungkook. "What's your name, kid?" Jin asked, gently.

"Jeon Jungkook," he answered quietly. Jin's eyes widened. "Did you say Jeon?" Jungkook looked about as confused as me.

"Why? What's wrong?" I demanded. Jin, nervously, fidgeted with his fingers. "There was a rumor that the Jeon group lost their heir at a really young age. The gang, finally, disbanded after a while, because everyone was..." Jin's eyes darted around, as if someone was listening. "Mental. They were absolutely insane! Killed anyone they saw. Killed each other. At some point they all agreed to just break up. If anyone heard that you have Jeon Jungkook, then we're all sitting in shit."

Jungkook stared at me, as I considered everything. There was a noticeable expression of worry on his face. I can tell he doesn't want to put my group at risk, but if I kicked him out, he would have no where to go.

I'm not letting him go, now, I thought stubbornly.

Slowly, I pried myself off of my chair, and sat next to Jungkook. I wrapped an arm around his waist, and pulled him closer to me. "You're not leaving anytime soon, babe," I murmured, resting my head inside the crook of his neck.

"But...what if I put you all in danger?" He mumbled. I smirked, "let them try. Do you think anyone can defeat me? Kim Taehyung?" Jin rolled his eyes, "you two are adorable, but aren't you being a bit cocky? Those bastards were the top, before they disbanded. Because they're no longer together, we got placed at the top."

I, protectively, latched my arm across Jungkook's chest, surprised when I found muscle there. "He's mine," I stated, stubbornly, "I'm not letting him go out there, without me."

Jin put his hands up, in surrender, "okay! Okay! Yes, sir!"

More possessive Tae in the future ;)

-Author-nim