20| married? married!

Taehyung—

"Hey, hyung."

I tilted my head, to look up at my boyfriend. We were cuddled up in my bed, with my head resting on Jungkook's broad chest.

"Yeah, baby?"

He looked down at me, hesitating, a question on the tip of his tongue. I raised an eyebrow, and nodded my head, in encouragement. "What is it, hon? What's got you all tied up?" He pursed his lips, and furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know how to ask you this."

That made me frown, "you know you can ask me anything, babe." I raised my arm, and placed a hand on the side of his cheek, making him lean into my touch. "Tell me, what's wrong, Kookie," I murmured. He sighed, and wrapped his arms around me. "This is kind of a stupid question, but it's been bugging me all day." I nodded, waiting for him to spit it out.

"Hyung...I love you, you know that?"

My lips lifted into a soft smile, "I know. I love you more, though." He shook his head, a troubled look in his eyes. "That's not possible. But...my question is...I love you so, so much...I was just wondering...if we could get...married?"

I felt my eyes widen to the size of saucers, at his words. Emotions of love and pride swelled inside my chest. Tears welled up in my eyes, and I buried my face into Jungkook's chest. "How could you even hesitate to ask?" I mumbled. I felt his muscles relax, and arms tightened their hold around me. "So...you'll marry me?" I lifted up my head and nodded. "Of course I would. The only problem is that I still need to take care of my gang. I can't just send everyone away just because we're getting hitched."

Tapping my finger against my chin, in thought, I considered how I was going to sort things out. "Getting married in a gang usually doesn't happen, but it's not like it never happened before. I don't think I have to worry about protecting you, and vice versa, since we're both quite capable. I don't see why we can't get married." I smiled, feeling confident in my decisions. "Let's get married, Kookie. Let's live the rest of our lives together."

His eyes brimmed with unshed tears, "you mean it?" I propped myself up, and leaned in to press my lips against his. "What do you think, you pabo?" I murmured.

"Married?"

"Married!"

"What the actual fuck; married?"

I sighed and nodded my head, at my friends. "Yes, I don't think I stuttered."

Namjoon frowned, "Taehyung, there's a reason why marriages are usually avoided in gangs." I nodded, putting a hand up, to stop him. "I know, hyung. Don't you think I would've thought of that, before I agreed to get married?"

"Yeah, but Namjoon has a point, sir," Hoseok murmured. "Especially since you're the boss. Other gangs might think that you've gone soft and that'll put us at a huge disadvantage."

I raised an eyebrow at his words, and tilted my head. "We've always had our enemies, Hoseok. I haven't gotten soft when I began dating Jungkook, and I'm not suddenly going to when we get hitched. If the others think like that and suddenly want to end our alliance, then that's fine with me. They've just lost their biggest ally. Nothing will change, except the fact that Jungkook and I will have matching rings on our fingers and signed papers saying that we're officially family."

There was silence, until Jimin began to speak. "I say let them get married. He's right you know. Nothing else is going to change. Besides, they just got back together after being apart for three years."

Pain shot through my heart, at the memory of Jungkook telling me that the person who had kidnapped him and held him away from me, was my own father. The man that I'd looked up to. The man that I'd strived to be.

No longer.

That piece of shit deserved to rot in hell.

Slowly, the others nodded, in agreement.

"Fine, but you better be careful with my baby," Jin warned. "He's not your baby, hyung." Jin shot me a look, then glared at the person behind me. "I wasn't talking to you, Taehyung. Everyone knows that you've been demoted to bottom, in your relationship."

I turned around, to find Jungkook leaning against the door frame, arms crossed across his chest and a huge smirk painted on his face. "Looks like everyone heard you last night, hyung," he teased. I tossed a scowl at my boyfriend—soon-to-be-husband. "Shut it, you fucking asshole!" I retorted through clenched teeth.

He only smirked wider, radiating dominance.

Fuck you and your stupid muscles, I griped in my mind. Strutting around like you're better than me.

"That's because I am," he grinned, showing off his bunny-like smile. He laced his arms around my waist, and pulled me against his front.

"Oh, I said that out loud?"

The others nodded, and began to file out of the room. "Good luck, Tae," Jimin murmured, as he passed by, "your ass is going to need it."

Oh, fuck.

Filler before the last ending chapters :) I'm still surprised that people actually wanted to read the shit I write.

-Author-nim