[author-nim's note]

*cue the emotional music*

Well, guys, this is the end. I'm finally done with Mine All Mine. I know, waaahhh! Tears! Wink wonk, get it? Tears? Like the new album? Okay.

Anyway, I'm seriously thankful that people even read this book. One, because it's a fluffy mafia, so that makes no sense. Two, it contains no smut, which is something that most people would, usually, read a mafia story for. Three, I'm just not an amazing author in general? Four, I kind of just dived into writing this book with a half-assed plot, like I used to do with my old (deleted*ahem!*) stories. I have an idea and introduction, and I just improvise from there. That's probably why most of my works usually end up deleted. If any of y'all are old enough to remember, I had a ton of books before with good plots and potential. Poof! I got uninspired, and deleted all of them. Mine All Mine will, hopefully, be the last story that I will write with a half-baked plan. I mean, that's usually how I work, and that's probably how most amazing books have been written, but they always had a beginning, middle, and end; where mine was more like a beginning and a sort of end? POINT IS, THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHITTY ASS BOOK AND I HOPE YOU'LL READ MORE OF MY WORKS!

I'm grateful that even one person decided to check out what I wrote, but goddamn, two-point-flubbing-thirty-five k????????????????? AND it just keeps going!

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I being too extra? Maybe. Do I care? Not really. Is it cringey, though? HELL YEAH!

This is my first and probably will be my only popular story, so I'll thank you guys again for reading it :)

I know most authors like to continue to a million more chapters, but I was already beginning to run out of ideas, around the middle. This is why you should have a plot, you dumb-ass of an author! It was starting to get bland, and I could see that most of my readers noticed that, seeing that the amount of people reading lowered on the most recent chapters. I didn't want to continue something that was going nowhere. That's why the two chapters before the end were fillers and each ended like I was going to finish the book soon (which I was). I wanted to stop as quickly as I could before it turned to real shit :)

That's all I have to say about Mine All Mine ;)

Now...

PLEASE GIVE SOME LOVE TO MY LATEST STORY—

Bully

 I'm working really hard on this, and hopefully I won't delete it ;)

Catch y'all later!

-Author-nim