4| one scoop of strawberry and one scoop of vanilla

Jungkook—

I watched the, proclaimed, ruthless leader of the coldest and best mafia gang in South Korea, excitedly examine the options before him. His eyes peeked over a black face mask, and the fringe of his hair hung over his forehead. His hands pressed against the glass, as he leaned in close.

"Which one would you like?" The worker asked, from behind the counter.

"Okay! I got it!" He said, rubbing his hands together.

"I want a medium sized waffle cone, with one scoop of strawberry and one scoop of vanilla."

I, almost, snorted at how innocent he was.

This guy was a merciless killer who would put a bullet in someone's chest, just for aggravating him?

Did they get the right person? Because, the one in front of me looked like a child in a man's body. He seemed no where near, even close enough, to looking like a hard, and distant leader of a gang.

I startled out of my thoughts, when Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of my face. I blinked, and noticed that he already had his ice cream in hand, and licking away, mask clinging to his chin.

"Babe, I asked you what you wanted," he chided.

"Oh, sorry," I rubbed the back of my neck, "just a vanilla, please." (a/n: IDK IF HE LIKES VANILLA! DON'T KILL ME IF HE DOESN'T)

The employee nodded, and went to make my order, and handed the ice cream to me, over the glass.

Our fingers brushed, as the girl gave me my dessert.

Her face went red, and she pointed at the napkin wrapped around the cone.

"Please consider it," she murmured, looking down, at her hands.

Frowning, I walked back to Taehyung, who had saved us a table, by the windows, and was already half-way through his cone. I slid off the napkin, and stared at the numbers scribbled on it.

"What's that?" Taehyung mumbled, past his waffle cone.

I crumpled the paper in my fist, and chucked it into the trash can, nearby. I glanced at the girl, whose head hung low, ears red.

Taehyung pulled his lips to the side, "Kookie." Goosebumps crawled on my skin, at the warning tone, in his voice. "What was on that napkin, babe?"

"Uhhh..."

For some, strange, reason, I didn't want to tell him that the girl had written her number there, in hopes of me calling her.

Like that would happen.

Tch.

"Jeon Jungkook, answer me right now."

I gulped, hard.

"Um, are you sure, you want me to tell you?"

Taehyung arched an eyebrow, at me. "Of course I want you to tell me. What if it's a threat? What if you're conspiring against me? Though, I hardly doubt it, since you have no ways of communicating with someone whatsoever." He shrugged, "but you can never be too careful. So, Jungkook, will you tell me? Or will I have you dig that napkin out of the trashcan?"