16| i have topping qualities

(a/n: For you top kook shippers. You're welcome)

Taehyung—

I watched Jungkook curl his arm up, a heavy weight gripped in his hands. Shaking my head in amazement, I rested my arms over my knees. "Somehow, there's this universal calling, telling me that you should be the one topping in this relationship, but my pride won't let that happen."

Jungkook looked over and frowned, "aww, but Taehyung! I have topping qualities."

An eyebrow twitched up, "such as what?"

He smirked, "do you want me to actually list them?" Understanding the undertone, I shook my head, "n-no, I don't."

The fuck, did I just stutter?

Jungkook cocked his head to the side, and sat up, from his spot on the bench. He dropped the weight, with a loud bang, and came towards me. "Did I just catch you stuttering?" He mused, tilting up my chin, with his fingers. I sent him a glare, seeming to be incapable of responding. The smirk only grew bigger, "the Kim Taehyung?" The younger leaned his face in closer to mine, and I gritted my teeth, attempting to fight off the flush. Jungkook reached up with the other hand up to pinch my ears, "those are redder than strawberries," he teased.

"Shut the fuck up," I grumbled, relieved that I sounded like myself again. That only made a grin stretch up on the bastard's face. "Hey, Taehyung," he murmured, breath hitting my face. "What?" I asked, through clenched teeth. "Do you like being dominated?"

Surprised, it took a moment for my brain to process what Jungkook had said, before I pushed him away, and gave him the coldest scowl, that I could muster. "I'm the one that dominates this relationship. Got it?"

Jungkook only chuckled, irritating me. "Could you stop mocking me? Might I remind you who is the boss of the top mafia gang, and who saved your ass from that wannabe group, from before?"

He gave me a cocky smile, and nodded, "yes, yes. I'm in your debt, your highness, but that doesn't mean that you don't like getting dominated." I glared at him, before taking the few steps between us, and grabbing a fistful of his soft locks. "Said the one who couldn't walk for a week, after what I had done to you."

Satisfaction coursed through me, when I saw a tint of pink dust the younger's cheeks. I leveled my face with Jungkook, still having a grip on his hair. "Who's topping who, baby?"

He smirked, "we'll see soon." With that, he slipped out of my grip, which had loosened, due to his words. "I don't think you want to see me mad, later. So, why don't you cool it, with the attitude. Okay, babe?"

Jungkook patted my head, before walking out of the gym room, door closing softly.

"That motherfucking son of an ass!" I growled, lashing out on the nearest punching bag, resulting it in swinging precariously on its chain.

Later, that day, I was out in the hallways, taking note of the broken cameras.

It has only been three days after Jeon's group infiltrated my base. After Namjoon had blown off the leader, it was a peace of cake to nab the rest of them. They may have brute strength, and a few screws loose, but they had no real strategy without their boss.