12| you're being paranoid, babe

Jungkook—

"Ow! What the fu—"

Another whack to my mouth. I blinked the blurriness out of my eyes, and glared at my attacker.

It was a petite girl, with blonde hair and red streaks in her bangs. She was one of our staff...Jennie? Momo? Daisy?

I squinted at her face, which was blank and emotionless.

"Lisa?" (a/n: Don't hate me :/ My bias is Lisa, but I can't think of anyone to fill out this role, soooo)

A smirk twitched at the corner of her lips, and she raised the bat, tapping it lightly on her shoulder. "Wow, you're a heavy sleeper," she remarked. "Took forever to get you to wake up."

I raised an eyebrow, "why would you want me up?" Lisa rolled her eyes, and placed a hand on her dainty waist. "Why do you think? So you can meet your father, dumbass."

Cold ice ran through my veins, "you didn't let him in here, did you?" A demonic grin curled on her lips. "What if I did? It's not that hard, Jeon."

"Don't call me by that name! I don't want to hear another person call me by that name again!" I yelled, hysterically.

This was it. The moment that I'd dreaded. I should've left when I could. Now, everyone has to pay the price for my idiocy.

I'd brought doom to the gang.

I'd brought death to Taehyung.

"Wake up!"

I yanked off the covers, gasping, and panting. "Lisa! Jeon! Doom!"

Taehyung blinked at me, confused. "Uh...what?"

It took a moment for me to realize that I was still in Taehyung's bed, sweat-clad, and clammy, but still safe.

Slowly, I lowered myself back onto the bed, and brought my hands up to my face. "Th-that was just a dream," I breathed, in relief. The bed dipped, and arms wrapped around me. "What happened in your dream, Kookie?"

"I was kidnapped in my sleep, and Lisa let my father into headquarters. I thought I'd killed the gang and you, by being here," I mumbled in one breath.

Taehyung sighed, and caressed my hair. "You're being paranoid, babe. Even if the Jeon group manages to infiltrate this base, I'm still not letting you out of my sight, much less get abducted." He snorted, "and where did 'Lisa' come from? Have you been thinking about her? Are you cheating on me? What does she have that I don't? What have you two been doing, while I wasn't paying attention?"

Chuckling, slightly, at his obvious possessiveness, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and nuzzled my face into his collar bones. "Nothing, hyung. She has nothing on you."

He sniffed, than brought me closer to his chest, "that's what I thought."

There was a knock on the door, and Taehyung sighed, irritated. "Come in."

I made a move to get up from the bed, but Taehyung held me down, and pulled me back to his chest.

"Mm! Hyung?" I asked, tapping his arm. "You're not going anywhere," he replied.