8| he's not dead!

Taehyung—

"Taehyung."

"No! Shut up! Shut the fuck up!" I screamed.

"Taehyung, face it," Jin, pressed, gently.

"No! He's not dead, Jin! He's not dead!"

Jin sighed, and glanced, at the others. "Jimin, take him out...I don't think he wants to see what comes next." Jimin nodded, solemnly, "yeah, hyung. Come on, Tae—"

"No! He's not dead! He'll come back any second, now! I know it! Stop telling me what to do!"

Jimin gave a look to the other members, before they silently agreed on something. Hoseok and Yoongi took one of my arms, while Jimin and Namjoon gripped the other, before carrying me out of the room.

"Put me down, this instant, before I start blowing heads off!" I screamed, wriggling around, trying to get out from their hold. "Let fucking go!"

"Taehyung, pull yourself together! What kind of mafia boss acts like this? How can you get so soft?" Namjoon scolded, gently. "Shut your fucking mouth, Namjoon!" Was all I could respond with.

Yeah.

Maybe, before, I was a different person. Cold-hearted. Didn't care about anyone, except for my friends. If anyone died, I'd still wouldn't act like I how I was acting now.

I'd barely known Jungkook for that long, but he'd already affected me so much. He'd changed me. He made me soft, and now he left.

He left me alone.

He's gone.

I stopped fighting, and slumped, down, letting gravity pull me to my knees.

The hold on my arms disappeared, so I could bring my hands to my face, to hide the tears.

"Fuck."

The hallway was deserted of people, but my friends circled around me, shielding me from any stares or onlookers.

"He's really gone," I repeated, dazed.

Jin—

I stared down at Jeon Jungkook.

"Poor guy," I sighed. "I'm sorry that we didn't have the equipment. I'm so sorry, Jungkook." Slowly, I went towards my desk, ready to call in help, to carry the body and burn it. It's just something we have to do. We don't do burials or send anyone off. We, quickly, dispose of the body, and return to work, as if no one was lost.

It's sad, but what can you do, when you're in this line of work?

"H-hyung?"

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. It couldn't be. He died!

Slowly, I turned around, not believing for a second that I heard correctly.

My eyes must've been deceiving me, when I saw the boy flutter his eyes, and raise his hand, to rub his face.

"What happened, hyung?"

"JUNGKOOK!"

I ran to his side, and clasped onto his hand, tightly. "You just died!" I spluttered. "How are you talking and breathing and blinking?!"

Jungkook frowned, and furrowed his eyebrows, "I died? Well, that explains the weird dream that I had."

Shaking my head, in disbelief, I grinned, "yah, you punk! You made Taehyung cry and go crazy!" He frowned, concerned. "I did?"

I nodded, "yeah. He went nuts. Yelled and cursed, and fought to stay by your side. I heard him crying, when the others pulled him out of the room."

"Oh no! I have to see him, hyung!"

"Yes, yes, alright."

A smirk grew on my lips, "hey...when I call him here, let's try something."

Taehyung—

I rushed into the room, slamming the door aside.

"Jungkook," I breathed, staring straight at the boy. He looked so angelic, and alive. My Jungkook was alive.

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes, again.

Slowly, I made my way towards the bed, and held his hand. "Jungkook?"

He blinked, and gave me a confused expression.

"Who's Jungkook? Who are you? Who is he? Where am I?"

I felt like my world had shattered to pieces. Fate just had to be cruel, and twist the plot like this. It must be karma for every person I've killed. Well, if that's the case, wiping away the memory, of the boy I love, was definitely the worse punishment that I could receive. Sure. Cut off my leg. Shoot me in the brain. But not this. I don't want this.

Tears sprung to my eyes, and spilled down my cheeks.

"Jin hyung? What happened?" My voice wobbled. Where did my Kookie go?

Slowly, the boy's hand retracted from my grip, making my heart hurt even more, but, he didn't stop his movements, and reached forward, to pull me into a hug.

I stiffened, before melting into his touch. Maybe it's alright if his memories were wiped.

"Sorry, hyung. I was just joking around."

My eyes shot open, and I whipped my head up to gaze into Jungkook's clear brown eyes. "You're not fucking with me, right?"

He cracked a grin, "I got you good, didn't I?"

I glared at him, before burying my face into his chest. "You. Are. So. Dead."

He laughed, that cute laugh that I love so much. "Sorry. It was all Jin's idea."

I raised my head up, and scowled at the elder, who was cracking into fits of laughter. "AHAHA! You cried!" He chortled. The other members filed into the room, bewildered expressions on their faces.

"You better explain," Yoongi muttered, in a wary tone.

Jungkook smiled, widely, "I will, but I doubt you'll understand a thing that I'm about to say."

It didn't matter to me if I understood anything or not. As long as I have him, with me. As long as he still remembers me.

The feeling of happiness and contentment filled me.

I was filled with euphoria. (a/n: Who else cried when they watched Euphoria? Lol)

This was just a filler chapter :) I felt like updating, but my ideas started running out, before I got to my usual quota, so oh whale!

-Author-nim