7| you're going to hell for sure

Jungkook—

"They all fall down," I whistled, as I spun my pistol, and aimed, before firing.

"Aw, he didn't bleed that much," I pouted, and wasted a few seconds to kick his face, making a crack echo from his neck.

"That was a little better."

I made my way down the hall, glancing around, making sure that no one would ambush me.

I volunteered to be the few to place bombs all around the building, and set the timers. It's, actually, kind of risky, and not the most glamorous of jobs, hence why Taehyung didn't want me going. But, I had the most experience, since I was always stuck with placing bombs, in my old group.

At some point, the rush got addictive, and placing bombs became a hobby, on missions.

I pulled out the last bomb, from the bag that I was passed earlier. Quickly, my fingers flew over the dials, before I snuggled it into a corner. Smirking, I glanced down at my work, before sprinting off, to get back to the safety zone.

(a/n: Sorry, I know nothing about bombs lol. So, if I got something wrong, then please explain to me...nicely, please?)

I made sure to be as quiet as possible, as I made my way down the hall. Silently, I turned the corner, getting closer to the exit door, that I had picked the lock, from before. So, close...until.

"Hey! Don't fucking move!"

BANG!

The bullet didn't hit me.

It hit Yoongi, straight in the thigh.

"Shit!" He cursed, holding on to his leg. I scrambled to him, training my gun on the firer. "Shoot one more fucking time, and see what happens," I growled, wrapping Yoongi's arm around my shoulder, and helping him up.

The guy smirked, "yeah, right. As if you can aim, when you got a deadweight holding you back. Tough luck kid. You must be new to this sort of thing. You think karma or some god is going to be on your side? You messed with the wrong gang."

I rolled my eyes, at his speech. "Wow. Did you rehearse that? It was amazing. A plus, pal."

He narrowed his eyes at me, before pulling the trigger again.

Shit! Yoongi!

Quickly, I shoved him off of me, sending him spiraling to the floor. I felt bad, when I heard the hiss of pain, but that guilty feeling soon diminished, when the metal struck my stomach. I coughed up blood, and stumbled down on one knee.

I looked up, grinning, "wow...you're a seriously bad shot. You can't even hit my heart or my brain."

The man growled, and lifted up his gun, "now that I got both of you down, I can shoot you two as much as I want."

"Pfft. What a waste of time," I muttered, my voice strained.

"Say your last prayers, smart boy. You're going to hell for sure."

I laughed, weakly, feeling something in me fade.

I wasn't going to last long.